The Student Room Group

Does she like me?

So, I'm (M18) and I've had crushes (5) in the past with two liking me back but I couldn't read signs no matter how much I read about them online, only to later realize they did like me.

Anyway I like this girl (F18) now for about a month. Just for context she's not comfortable with anyone she meets immediately, so I've known her for nearly a year and has gotten to know me through her older brothers which I'm really good friends with, that's how I know her. So I think she's an introvert. I've teased her a few times as well.

Here's a list of signs in chronological order in a period of a month from when I started liking her. My gut says she's testing the waters.
---------
We were joking about from aross the room and we held eye contact for at least 7s.

•Teased me a few times, then said "you don't know how to take me" with a small smile. As I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

Said have a good day

Talked to me about a guy hitting on her and asking for her number. I asked questions on what he tried to do.

Holds good eye contact with me when she's talking.

She brought up an embarrassing moment which happened at an earlier time. I thought everyone would forget but she was the only one that quickly reminded me about it.

Said "I love your suit" but so did a lot of other people

Fixed a badge that was on my jacket chest pocket as she said it looked kinda weird.

Smiles me when she now sees me.

Looked back at me twice after she cut conversation from me while walking away from me in a crowd.
Reply 1
Really! Do you still have confusion? Man, just take your shot.
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
Really! Do you still have confusion? Man, just take your shot.

I'm confused if she's being friendly or not because she wasn't this friendly at all during earlier months of me knowing her as we hardly held a convo

Thing is, I haven't made any significant moves. At this point I'm just trying collect info plus I would happily take my shot but things would get ugly between me and her brother at an early stage if it went wrong
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Itsasecret!
I'm confused if she's being friendly or not because she wasn't this friendly at all during earlier months of me knowing her as we hardly held a convo

Thing is, I haven't made any significant moves. At this point I'm just trying collect info plus I would happily take my shot but things would get ugly between me and her brother at an early stage if it went wrong

Maybe it's because it took some time for her to catch feelings.

If you notice there could be other issues, then do take your shot when you feel it's appropriate. Or instead of proposing to her directly, you can casually ask her whether she likes you or not, which might make it easier for you to understand the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending