The Student Room Group

SFE - masters funding

Hi,

I’m looking to do a Psychology conversion course so that I am able to do a forensic psychology masters. The psychology conversion course is a year and would be online, so tuition fees would be £9,000. The forensic psychology masters would be face to face, so I would like to save the postgraduate loan for then as I will be needing help with tuition and living fees. I was wondering if there was any other help with funding that I would be able to apply for, for the online Psychology conversion course?
Original post by Lauren hollis
Hi,

I’m looking to do a Psychology conversion course so that I am able to do a forensic psychology masters. The psychology conversion course is a year and would be online, so tuition fees would be £9,000. The forensic psychology masters would be face to face, so I would like to save the postgraduate loan for then as I will be needing help with tuition and living fees. I was wondering if there was any other help with funding that I would be able to apply for, for the online Psychology conversion course?

Hi Lauren,

Do you have any other previous stud or qualifications? Can you confirm the name of the university and course please?

Thanks, Clare
study*
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi Lauren,

Do you have any other previous stud or qualifications? Can you confirm the name of the university and course please?

Thanks, Clare

Hi Clare,

I have a bachelors degree. The conversion course I am looking to do is the MSc Psycholgoy Conversion at The University of Law. Following this, I would like to study MSc Forensic Psychology at The University of Portsmouth.
Original post by Lauren hollis
Hi Clare,

I have a bachelors degree. The conversion course I am looking to do is the MSc Psycholgoy Conversion at The University of Law. Following this, I would like to study MSc Forensic Psychology at The University of Portsmouth.

Hi there,

You can only receive the Postgraduate Loan for the stand alone masters course, you cannot apply for this more than once. I have provided a link with further information regarding this.

https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan/eligibility

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending