The Student Room Group

medicine application

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of applying to universities in the UK and could really use some advice and guidance.

Here's a bit about my academic background:

A-Levels: Biology (A), Maths (A), Chemistry (A), EPQ (B)
GCSEs: 5 A* grades, 2 A grades, 1 B grade
I'm particularly interested in pursuing a medical degree, and I've taken the UCAT with the following scores:

Verbal Reasoning: 560
Decision Making: 680
Quantitative Reasoning: 770
Abstract Reasoning: 880
Total Score: 2890
Situational Judgement: Band 3
I'd greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or advice on which universities might be a good fit for my academic profile and career aspirations. I'm open to considering a range of universities and courses, so any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

im thinking of liverpool and leicster for now,, any suggestions would be great keeping in mind the band 3 hurdle

Thank you so much in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Original post by ezzat121
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of applying to universities in the UK and could really use some advice and guidance.

Here's a bit about my academic background:

A-Levels: Biology (A), Maths (A), Chemistry (A), EPQ (B)
GCSEs: 5 A* grades, 2 A grades, 1 B grade
I'm particularly interested in pursuing a medical degree, and I've taken the UCAT with the following scores:

Verbal Reasoning: 560
Decision Making: 680
Quantitative Reasoning: 770
Abstract Reasoning: 880
Total Score: 2890
Situational Judgement: Band 3
I'd greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or advice on which universities might be a good fit for my academic profile and career aspirations. I'm open to considering a range of universities and courses, so any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

im thinking of liverpool and leicster for now,, any suggestions would be great keeping in mind the band 3 hurdle

Thank you so much in advance for your assistance, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi there,

Glad to hear that you are interested in applying to the University of Liverpool! Let me know if there is anything you would like to know about the city or University!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending