The Student Room Group

Would I still be able to get full funding for a degree?

I left university after a year. I didn't enjoy the course (but did well, ending up with 84% overall) or the university. Now I am re-sitting my A-Levels and working to hopefully go to a better university next year.

My only worry is that I won't be eligible for funding for a new degree. I was receiving full funding in my first year (and I believe I am going to have to start paying back my tuition fees soon :/) but my family members and I would not be able to afford to pay for a full degree by itself.

Any SFE reps able to help here?
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by andrew_b43
I left university after a year. I didn't enjoy the course (but did well, ending up with 84% overall) or the university. Now I am re-sitting my A-Levels and working to hopefully go to a better university next year.

My only worry is that I won't be eligible for funding for a new degree. I was receiving full funding in my first year (and I believe I am going to have to start paying back my tuition fees soon :/) but my family members and I would not be able to afford to pay for a full degree by itself.

Any SFE reps able to help here?

Hi Andrew,

Is it just one year you've studied previously since leaving further education? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Andrew,

Is it just one year you've studied previously since leaving further education? Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

Yep, just one year.
Original post by andrew_b43
Hi Jason,

Yep, just one year.

Thank you then you'd be fully funded for all years of a new course. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending