The Student Room Group

Help late SFE application Proof of income

I am applying late due to personal circumstance(injury and sickness). I have applied for more than the standard maintenance allowance

The sponsor I am dependant on (my mother) was unemployed for the tax year 2021/22 so zero income and was on universal credit which is non taxable income, so I know I am eligible but what proof do I upload on my mother's sfe sponsor account??

Since there is no income and she was on UC which is tax free

Thank you.
Original post by Ksksksqoaujsn
I am applying late due to personal circumstance(injury and sickness). I have applied for more than the standard maintenance allowance

The sponsor I am dependant on (my mother) was unemployed for the tax year 2021/22 so zero income and was on universal credit which is non taxable income, so I know I am eligible but what proof do I upload on my mother's sfe sponsor account??

Since there is no income and she was on UC which is tax free

Thank you.

Hi there,

She would still support your application and declare 0 on the form or via her online account. Has she provided her details yet? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Thank you for replying.

Yes, she will declare zero income but do we have to upload any evidence or document or will they ask for any evidence?
Original post by Ksksksqoaujsn
Thank you for replying.

Yes, she will declare zero income but do we have to upload any evidence or document or will they ask for any evidence?

She either needs to login to her account and support your application.

Or complete the PFF2 form: https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2324/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf and upload this to your account. This will then take 6 weeks to reassess your funding. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending