The Student Room Group

Approved but supporting evidence needed

Hi all,

I am currently undertaking my placement year and have this correctly sorted with SFE (correct 4yr course with reduced placement tuition).

My application has been approved however they are asking for some extra evidence, such as proof of placement (which makes sense) but they're also asking for proof of (my) dependents? I don't have any and did not tell SFE that I did, so this is odd.

They are also asking for a P60 or month 12 payslip as proof of my placement income, but how am I meant to provide this now...? I have only just started.

Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?
Original post by Neo.
Hi all,

I am currently undertaking my placement year and have this correctly sorted with SFE (correct 4yr course with reduced placement tuition).

My application has been approved however they are asking for some extra evidence, such as proof of placement (which makes sense) but they're also asking for proof of (my) dependents? I don't have any and did not tell SFE that I did, so this is odd.

They are also asking for a P60 or month 12 payslip as proof of my placement income, but how am I meant to provide this now...? I have only just started.

Does anyone have any advice on how to handle this?

Hi there,

It would be best to access your account so we can check this. We'd recommend sending us a live chat on your account and one of our team will be able to help.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending