The Student Room Group

2024 Pharmacy applicants mega-thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emaan.ash06
Hey has anyone who applied back in December or after heard back from Newcastle at all like w an interview

I applied in October and got an offer at the beginning of November. I have just put Newcastle as my insurance choice.
Anyone have any information on the year abroad with Bath pharmacy course. How does it work ? Application, competitiveness and funding. Thanks
Original post by Bexley140
Anyone have any information on the year abroad with Bath pharmacy course. How does it work ? Application, competitiveness and funding. Thanks

Studying abroad as part of your undergraduate degree (bath.ac.uk)
Mobility Partner List March 2024 (bath.ac.uk)
Email = [email protected]
Can someone please help me decide between Bradford and Huddersfield for pharmacy. I’m going to be commuting so I’m terms of parking, teaching style, general facilities. Thank you for any help
Reply 1404
Anyone who has been waiting for Lincoln recently post interview had an offer yet? Cheers
Original post by KDoot
Anyone who has been waiting for Lincoln recently post interview had an offer yet? Cheers

I had my interview 2 weeks ago and got rejected 3 days ago. I think they giving out rejections first as someone else got rejected as well. So they’ll probably give offers soon after. Don’t stress out and soon you’ll receive an offer hopefully. Good luck.
Reply 1406
Original post by anonymous946
I had my interview 2 weeks ago and got rejected 3 days ago. I think they giving out rejections first as someone else got rejected as well. So they’ll probably give offers soon after. Don’t stress out and soon you’ll receive an offer hopefully. Good luck.

Thank you 🙏🏻
Good luck to you too
(edited 1 month ago)
Has anyone with a Bath offer started booking accommodation yet?
Reply 1408
Has anyone gotten an offer from Medway yet?
Original post by as2023
Has anyone with a Bath offer started booking accommodation yet?

Applications for Bath accommodation open on 8 May 2024 - and Bath do not operate a system of first-come-first-served so no need to panic about getting your application in. If you have Firmed Bath, you'll get an email before it opens - keep an eye on your junk mail.
Reply 1410
I heard from Lincoln, but only to tell me that they were going to let be know by end of April as they are still interviewing 😳

We have to finalise our firm and insurance by May don't we 🤦🏻*♀️ cutting it a bit fine Lincoln.
Original post by KDoot
I heard from Lincoln, but only to tell me that they were going to let be know by end of April as they are still interviewing 😳
We have to finalise our firm and insurance by May don't we 🤦🏻*♀️ cutting it a bit fine Lincoln.
That sounds a bit draining but it seems like you've survived! Good luck:smile:
Is there anyone who received the offer from Huddersfield?
Original post by McGinger
Applications for Bath accommodation open on 8 May 2024 - and Bath do not operate a system of first-come-first-served so no need to panic about getting your application in. If you have Firmed Bath, you'll get an email before it opens - keep an eye on your junk mail.

Do you know if Cardiff has a first come first basis ?

Ask them.

its on their website where it gives information on applying for an accommodation. Don’t think its first come first serve but they try and accomodate you based on your preferences
Original post by KDoot

Its so frustrating they were my first interview and I have had an offer from everywhere else now
Reply 1417
Original post by ellapoos
Its so frustrating they were my first interview and I have had an offer from everywhere else now

I'm the same..did you get the end of April one too?.
Did anyone get an email from Birmingham saying you will hear back by Easter latest ? If so have u heard back
Original post by KDoot
I'm the same..did you get the end of April one too?.

Yes :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending