The Student Room Group

2024 Pharmacy applicants mega-thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rohan007best
how long did uni of birmignham take guys

i applied end of january, had my interview mid march then got an offer a couple days after
Does anyone know any pharmacy students who study at kings?
Original post by student_5253
Does anyone know any pharmacy students who study at kings?

Yeah I do and he hates it
Original post by Studentlife007

Really? I have an offer from kings and everyone seems to be saying the same thing, so I don’t know what to do. I always thought kings was a good uni but now I’m not too sure.
Original post by Studentlife007

Does he hate the pharmacy degree in general or the university’s approach in teaching it? In terms of the support available.
Does he hate the pharmacy degree in general or the university’s approach in teaching it? In terms of the support available.

How long did it take for kings to give an offer after the interview?
Original post by Tia Gabbott-pym

I had an offer yesterday
I applied dec 19, and interviewed march 12
i interviewed on March 12 and got an offer on March 21.
does anyone know any pharmacy students at birmingham or nottingham?

He really dislikes the university’s approach in how they teach it. He regrets not going for anywhere else he applied to. KCL is a great university for different courses but one of the worst for pharmacy. I know it doesn’t matter where you graduate for pharmacy but kcl quality of teaching for this course and their reputation for it is very poor x
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi everyone!, I have got my interview coming up on the 8thof April for the University of bath. I was wondering if anyone knows what sort of organic chemistry questions they ask you to solve during the interview? any help will be much appreciated!
Hi has anyone heard back from Birmingham recently I did my interview on the 14 march and haven’t
Original post by EorlGray
Hi everyone!, I have got my interview coming up on the 8thof April for the University of bath. I was wondering if anyone knows what sort of organic chemistry questions they ask you to solve during the interview? any help will be much appreciated!

I had my bath interview and it was sooo chill the interviewer I had was really nice and was very positive. In my interview I didn’t get asked any organic chemistry questions however there was a couple maths questions but nothing too tricky. There is also a situational judgement section and then just general interview questions but nothing in which is too difficult at all.
I had my bath interview and it was sooo chill the interviewer I had was really nice and was very positive. In my interview I didn’t get asked any organic chemistry questions however there was a couple maths questions but nothing too tricky. There is also a situational judgement section and then just general interview questions but nothing in which is too difficult at all.

Thank you so much!! 😀 <3. Do you remember the name of your assessor?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
got an offer from ucl and firmed it so fast lool
Original post by Kermits_Dad

Omggg congrats! When did you have your interview?

did you get it yesterday or last week?
Has anyone had an interview with Birmingham? If yes what kind of things did they ask and how should I prepare for it?

Congrats! When did you sit your interview x
anyone who got an offer from manchester, did you have to submit any documents and if you did, was it after getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending