The Student Room Group

Premier League referees **** show for Liverpool vs spurs

Sorry just need to vent. What did I just witness. Wrong call after wrong call 😭😭😭😭 Fair enough spurs won and ppl may call me a sore loser but wtf did I rlly just watch. Jones wasn’t red but ok I accept it if u wanna say it’s a red (arguable either way). Jota’s first yellow was not even a yellow. He tripped himself and Jota not at fault yet was given a yellow ffs. Sent off bc of that stupid decision and Diaz was onside l. What type of VAR brain dead check 💀 Fine 1 red but no way 2 reds and no offside. Prem refs rlly need to do one 🤬
Original post by Muhammad Razak
Sorry just need to vent. What did I just witness. Wrong call after wrong call 😭😭😭😭 Fair enough spurs won and ppl may call me a sore loser but wtf did I rlly just watch. Jones wasn’t red but ok I accept it if u wanna say it’s a red (arguable either way). Jota’s first yellow was not even a yellow. He tripped himself and Jota not at fault yet was given a yellow ffs. Sent off bc of that stupid decision and Diaz was onside l. What type of VAR brain dead check 💀 Fine 1 red but no way 2 reds and no offside. Prem refs rlly need to do one 🤬

Liverpool lost so I’m glad :biggrin:
Original post by Mohammed_80
Liverpool lost so I’m glad :biggrin:

yh idm u being happy but u have to admit the refs had a howler. It’s rlly bad for the sport. English refs r sooo bad the whole world laughing at em rn. Watch when decision goes against United. The refs rlly need to be fined and sacked over howlers like this. If they ain’t they won’t give a ****. They keep making big mistakes like this, not just w Liverpool
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest