The Student Room Group

Should I apply for Post-Graduate Study at Cambridge even if I don't have A-Levels?

Hi! I am currently a student at UCL studying Education Studies. I am looking at applying for PGCEs and I am wondering if I should bother applying for Cambridge. UCL is number one ranked in the world for UG Education Studies and I am consistently getting high firsts in all my modules. However, I applied to UCL with an Access to HE course instead of A Levels as I kind of flopped my A-Levels (U in Physics, C in Maths and A* in Media Studies) due to personal circumstances. Do you think I should still apply without these?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I am currently a student at UCL studying Education Studies. I am looking at applying for PGCEs and I am wondering if I should bother applying for Cambridge. UCL is number one ranked in the world for UG Education Studies and I am consistently getting high firsts in all my modules. However, I applied to UCL with an Access to HE course instead of A Levels as I kind of flopped my A-Levels (U in Physics, C in Maths and A* in Media Studies) due to personal circumstances. Do you think I should still apply without these?

Ask them. Cambridge PG degree applications don't usually ask for A level results, but PGCE might be different.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending