The Student Room Group

I think my bf has a crush on his cousin

Every time we hangout with her, they get drunk together and they laugh all night long and flirt. If she needs anything, he’s there at the drop of a hat. If she goes anywhere he’s on his phone messaging her about where she is and when she’ll be back because he misses her and gets all excited when she’s on her way. She is home from out of town right now and I cannot wait for her to leave. She is so much “fun”, and so “nice”, and she also hangs out with his ex girlfriend. I mean they go out to dinner, lunch, and the movies. They saw each other before we ever knew his cousin was back. Pretty ****, that part, I think. She’s his family, not the ex. But that part is an entirely different thing. Idk.
Reply 1
Original post by Elliefant
Every time we hangout with her, they get drunk together and they laugh all night long and flirt. If she needs anything, he’s there at the drop of a hat. If she goes anywhere he’s on his phone messaging her about where she is and when she’ll be back because he misses her and gets all excited when she’s on her way. She is home from out of town right now and I cannot wait for her to leave. She is so much “fun”, and so “nice”, and she also hangs out with his ex girlfriend. I mean they go out to dinner, lunch, and the movies. They saw each other before we ever knew his cousin was back. Pretty ****, that part, I think. She’s his family, not the ex. But that part is an entirely different thing. Idk.

Run.
Original post by Riann246
Run.

It would be that simple if we didn’t have a house together…
I can't take these posts serious because I was once with a Psycho girl who thought me sticking up for my cousin was because I liked her, then proceeded to attack me. And also thought me talking about my cousins in general was because I liked them.

Maybe they're just really tight cousins from a young age??? Like how I am with mine. We laugh, have jokes and what not but I've never ever thought of liking them, it's family love. Something an outsider wouldn't understand... Especially if your not mentally right such as that girl
Original post by username6477683
I can't take these posts serious because I was once with a Psycho girl who thought me sticking up for my cousin was because I liked her, then proceeded to attack me. And also thought me talking about my cousins in general was because I liked them.

Maybe they're just really tight cousins from a young age??? Like how I am with mine. We laugh, have jokes and what not but I've never ever thought of liking them, it's family love. Something an outsider wouldn't understand... Especially if your not mentally right such as that girl

Well, they are close. She is 22 and he is 30. But as I sat there sober and them so not, they were very flirty. Now that some time has passed I can honestly say that it's true. I caught them making out in my living room. I currently am packing as we speak. It is the third strike for him and I just cannot even look at him any longer. He is disgusting.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Well, they are close. She is 22 and he is 30. But as I sat there sober and them so not, they were very flirty. Now that some time has passed I can honestly say that it's true. I caught them making out in my living room. I currently am packing as we speak. It is the third strike for him and I just cannot even look at him any longer. He is disgusting.

woah damnnnnn that's mad idk even tho how this works lmao. I js came onto dis bc my phone n laptop is taken off me bc I got expelled from skl lmao. hope ur ok girl what's ur age then
Smells pungently of ogre troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending