The Student Room Group

LNAT Urgent

my test is tomorrow, I have been preparing using Arbitio and other resources for around 2-3 months. should I do anything as last prep? any tips for section b? im so worried I might get prompts I don't understand/know anything about.... feeling very stressed so anything may help!
Original post by bg112
my test is tomorrow, I have been preparing using Arbitio and other resources for around 2-3 months. should I do anything as last prep? any tips for section b? im so worried I might get prompts I don't understand/know anything about.... feeling very stressed so anything may help!

Omg, good luck! I believe we've talked before on here actually :smile: I'll just post what a person who gave the LNAT said to me- 'Get a good night's sleep before the day of the exam, and eat properly too, there's no way you can magically improve in a single night so calm down and trust the process.' The not knowing anything about the prompt stresses me out a lot too but I guess they will be quite generic like the ones on the LNAT website. I hope it goes amazing for you tomorrow, lemme know how it goes as well :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by skedaddle~
Omg, good luck! I believe we've talked before on here actually :smile: I'll just post what a person who gave the LNAT said to me- 'Get a good night's sleep before the day of the exam, and eat properly too, there's no way you can magically improve in a single night so calm down and trust the process.' The not knowing anything about the prompt stresses me out a lot too but I guess they will be quite generic like the ones on the LNAT website. I hope it goes amazing for you tomorrow, lemme know how it goes as well :smile:

yes I believe we have talked before!!! thank you so much for the advice :smile: I don't feel as stressed now, im going to shower and sleep soon. will let you know how it goes tomorrow :smile:))
Original post by bg112
yes I believe we have talked before!!! thank you so much for the advice :smile: I don't feel as stressed now, im going to shower and sleep soon. will let you know how it goes tomorrow :smile:))

That's super great to hear! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :smile:
Reply 4
That's super great to hear! Looking forward to hearing from you soon :smile:

hellooo!! I finished it a couple hours ago. honestly because I practiced with Arbitio I felt very at ease, I was familiar with question types and how to answer them. however I can't really decide if I did well or not haha. concerning the essay part, I felt like I did very well and I wrote around 550 words or so.
Reply 5
Original post by bg112
hellooo!! I finished it a couple hours ago. honestly because I practiced with Arbitio I felt very at ease, I was familiar with question types and how to answer them. however I can't really decide if I did well or not haha. concerning the essay part, I felt like I did very well and I wrote around 550 words or so.

Good Job :smile:
Reply 6
OMG that's amazing!! I'm glad Arbitio helped you sm!!! What essay qs did you get if u don't mind me asking? :smile:

it did!! I would share the essay qs but we sign an NDA and im not legally allowed to do so, it would get me in trouble :frown:( all I can say is just practice general debate topics, that would be helpful in terms of coming up with arguments and all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending