The Student Room Group

KCL we have not yet been able to download your LNAT results

Hi, so I received this message from KCL. Even though I already have ticked KCL box on my LNAT profile before sending my UCAS application, I've done the test in October so it's before the December deadline. My UCAS number and DOB are all correct. So technically my LNAT results should be sent automatically. What is the issue exactly? anyone encountered this?
Reply 1
Original post by Demons99
Hi, so I received this message from KCL. Even though I already have ticked KCL box on my LNAT profile before sending my UCAS application, I've done the test in October so it's before the December deadline. My UCAS number and DOB are all correct. So technically my LNAT results should be sent automatically. What is the issue exactly? anyone encountered this?

I just got a msg from kcl saying the same thing when ive given them access! How did u add ur unis on the lnat profile it doesnt seem to let me

Yeah i got sent the same message and mine are all correct. What are you thinking of doing and if there is a solution can you pls update me. Its so annoying idk what to do.
Did the message from KCL not suggest what action to take or say what they were going to do next?
Reply 4
Original post by henryjackson7
Yeah i got sent the same message and mine are all correct. What are you thinking of doing and if there is a solution can you pls update me. Its so annoying idk what to do.

I replied to the message saying i’m not even able to add my unis on the Lnat website and tht i thought i already gave access. I’m going to try call pearson asw its so annoying
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
Did the message from KCL not suggest what action to take or say what they were going to do next?

They said to add my unis on my LNAT profile but idk how there’s no section for me to do tht
Reply 6
Original post by henryjackson7

I've contacted the LNAT team and they told me to send KCL my LNAT identification number. You can find it by clicking the arrows on the left side page of your Pearson LNAT account. It's format is like LNAT136283.
Reply 7
Original post by Admit-One

It told me to do the steps that give permission for Pearson to send my LNAT results to the universities and add my UCAS number. They're basic steps that I've basically already done a long time ago. It seems it's an issue on their end. Anyways I've been told by the lnat team, to send KCL my LNAT candidate number and that should fix it.
Reply 8
Original post by a1441
They said to add my unis on my LNAT profile but idk how there’s no section for me to do tht

Go to your LNAT account, and add the uni choices in the "additional information" section. Also send your LNAT candidate number to the unis that couldn't access your results. You can find the number on the left side.
Reply 9
Go to your LNAT account, and add the uni choices in the "additional information" section. Also send your LNAT candidate number to the unis that couldn't access your results. You can find the number on the left side.

there’s no section that says additional information it stops at secondary contact information
Reply 10
Original post by a1441
there’s no section that says additional information it stops at secondary contact information

You need to go here:
https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/signin/SignInPage.htm?clientCode=LNAT

Sign in and you should see it.
Reply 11
You need to go here:
https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/signin/SignInPage.htm?clientCode=LNAT

Sign in and you should see it.

I have but it does not say additional information anywhere
Was this an email or a message on King's Apply?
Reply 13

Seems like I'm not the only one. I had the same email sent out to me last night. Has anyone been able to solve this problem?
Original post by leoq
Seems like I'm not the only one. I had the same email sent out to me last night. Has anyone been able to solve this problem?

Follow the guidance in posts #9 & #11.
Reply 15
Original post by norfolkpenguin
Was this an email or a message on King's Apply?

a message on kings apply

Hi, i got the same email from KCL and i’ve just received a similar one from LSE too. My guess is that it’s also a technical difficulty on their end.

I contacted the LNAT administrator, he told me to send the my LNAT ID which can be found on my online account or on my confirmation email to KCL via email: [email protected]

I already have the issue solved, hope this help

Hi I believe this is a big big muddle this year. The universities are writing to the students who sat for the LNAT test that they cannot download the results. I presume this is their problem!!! If they have not been able to download the results, then there is something wrong with their system.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending