The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

What’s university of Strathclyde like?

I want to apply for PDCE in university of Strathclyde and want to know what the university is like… since I’m a home student back in England and never been to Scotland
Reply 1
Its one of the best in Scotland
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Also, u muat be a residant in scotland for 3 years
Original post by Anonymous
I want to apply for PDCE in university of Strathclyde and want to know what the university is like… since I’m a home student back in England and never been to Scotland

Hey Anon! Pleased you're considering studying with us :biggrin: We teach the PGDE (Professional Graduate Diploma in Education) in Scotland rather than the PGCE, but you would be qualified to teach in English schools once you graduate if that's what you'd like to do. There's some useful info here about the PGDE in Scotland. Which subject are you looking to teach?

The University itself is located in the city centre of Glasgow. We're a campus uni with all our facilities in one place, but still just a stones throw away from the centre :smile: Our Education courses are very popular - we're the largest provider of teacher training in Scotland so you'd be part of a large cohort of new aspiring teachers.

What sort of things are important to you in your uni life? Facilities/social aspect/location? If you have any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Original post by Usuf88
Also, u muat be a residant in scotland for 3 years

Hello :smile: You don't need to be resident in Scotland to apply for our courses. Could you edit/delete your comment please?
Thanks very much!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending