The Student Room Group

Birmingham Dentistry 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

before the interview do bham give any sort of clues of what the stations are gonna be, like do they say what themes or do we just go in completely blindly?
Reply 81
Original post by iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
before the interview do bham give any sort of clues of what the stations are gonna be, like do they say what themes or do we just go in completely blindly?

It’s all online
Go on UOB website it tells you everything
Are there any forms or anything we have to fill out for Birmingham if we have an interview? Just checking cause I'm a little paranoid
Original post by Sb12345670
Are there any forms or anything we have to fill out for Birmingham if we have an interview? Just checking cause I'm a little paranoid

Not that I know of!
Original post by Sb12345670

think we just rock up
Reply 85
Original post by indiequeen
i just got an interview!!!! 15th feb at 8:30am

same!
might see you there!
Original post by AichVee
same!
might see you there!

same time too?? omg hahaah that's cool i'll pm you closer to the time
Hi all. Does anyone know how many stations the UOB interview is? Website says 4 for 2024 entry but just wanna double check with everyone because elsewhere it says 5-10 stations.
Reply 88
Original post by thattryharddude
Hi all. Does anyone know how many stations the UOB interview is? Website says 4 for 2024 entry but just wanna double check with everyone because elsewhere it says 5-10 stations.

if it says 4 on the website thats probs the most accurate source so yeah id say 4
hey guys! just wondering what everyone's planning on wearing to the birmingham interview.
Reply 90
hey guys! just wondering what everyone's planning on wearing to the birmingham interview.

probably just a blazer and trousers or a skirt idk yet. What are you thinking?
Original post by AichVee

ah is a blazer really needed?
Original post by AichVee

probably one of what you said but most likely not a blazer
Reply 93
Original post by rohans0078
ah is a blazer really needed?

No
Original post by thattryharddude

hi! just wondering where on the website you found that for 2024 entry there are 4 stations? as on the main applying to dentistry section it says there will be 5–10 stations?
heyyyy does anyone have an interview on 15th feb at 8:30??
heyyyy does anyone have an interview on 15th feb at 8:30??

everyone repping this - pm me plz :smile:
Original post by user467840
hi! just wondering where on the website you found that for 2024 entry there are 4 stations? as on the main applying to dentistry section it says there will be 5–10 stations?

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/dentistry/how-will-dental-surgery-interviews-work.aspx
Reply 98
Hi guys, I’m a current uob dentistry student, ask me any questions
Does anyone know if they give us reading time for questions?

Quick Reply

Latest