The Student Room Group

DWP work coach West Yorkshire. Application Sept 2023

I had an interview for this way back end of sept. Still not heard anything. Anybody else applied here? Anyone know timescales

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Domty32
I had an interview for this way back end of sept. Still not heard anything. Anybody else applied here? Anyone know timescales

Have you also applied for the fast stream?
Reply 2
Original post by Quady
Have you also applied for the fast stream?

Heck no. Have you?
Reply 3
Original post by Domty32
Heck no. Have you?

Yeah, why not? Surely gotta be better than a work coach.
Reply 4
Original post by Quady
Yeah, why not? Surely gotta be better than a work coach.

Sounds like you’re an ideal candidate. Good luck with your application
Reply 5
Original post by Domty32
Sounds like you’re an ideal candidate. Good luck with your application

Thanks but no need for luck, got an offer and took it.
Reply 6
Hi I had my interview for Staffordshire on the 28/9. My status showed you should hear from us about the out come then this week it changed to thank you very much for completing your interview. Your application is being reviewed. Hope this helps.
Reply 7
Original post by Domty32

I applied and did my PRI on 25th of September. Nervously waiting too.
Reply 8
Original post by Thof23

It is awful waiting isn’t it. Fingers crossed for next week
Reply 9
Original post by Domty32

It is awful waiting isn’t it. Fingers crossed for next week

Thanks will update if i hear back. I also applied or West Yorkshire Leeds
Reply 10
Original post by Thof23

I also did mine on the 25th September...
Still waiting...
Reply 11
Original post by Sazzy1478

I also did mine on the 25th September...
Still waiting...

What does your status currently say? Mine still says the thank you .. you should hear from us soon with an outcome.
Reply 12
Mine said that for Staffordshire but once it changes to thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed. Then that’s the indication the results are due and everyone I’ve seen with that message means you’ve passed 🥰
Reply 13
Original post by Thof23
What does your status currently say? Mine still says the thank you .. you should hear from us soon with an outcome.

Same been like that's since the 10th of October
Reply 14
Original post by Chillybob
Mine said that for Staffordshire but once it changes to thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed. Then that’s the indication the results are due and everyone I’ve seen with that message means you’ve passed 🥰

Ah okay! I’ll keep a look out, thank you
Reply 15
Original post by Thof23

Weirdly mine said interview would be reviews and changed to soon be notified. That seems to be the opposite way round. Just a very very long process
Reply 16
Original post by Domty32
Weirdly mine said interview would be reviews and changed to soon be notified. That seems to be the opposite way round. Just a very very long process

It is a very long process, I applied for another work coach post yesterday in same area and already got invited to do the sjt.
Reply 17
Hi I have myPRI soon when i practise my recorded questions n answers it doesn’t go more then 2minutes can I give two examples for same question so that I could extend the time

Original post by Chillybob
Reply 18
Hi I have myPRI soon when i practise my recorded questions n answers it doesn’t go more then 2minutes can I give two examples for same question so that I could extend the time
Original post by Alim ays

Same question also . Do u know questions? For the interview? Im also invited for the interView .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending