The Student Room Group

Student finance Proof of Identity

Good afternoon ,
I have applied for Student Finance for January Intake . However after submitting all documents they send me an email saying they can’t accept my type of identity , that i should post them my identity. But its not clear to me which one ? My passeport ? My residence card ?
Also how long after i send it will i receive them back ? I am due to travel next week for a month . Can i send it when i come back ? Is there any time limit to send ?
Thanks very much for your time.
Original post by Kadily
Good afternoon ,
I have applied for Student Finance for January Intake . However after submitting all documents they send me an email saying they can’t accept my type of identity , that i should post them my identity. But its not clear to me which one ? My passeport ? My residence card ?
Also how long after i send it will i receive them back ? I am due to travel next week for a month . Can i send it when i come back ? Is there any time limit to send ?
Thanks very much for your time.

Hi there,

Do you have settled status in the UK? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Do you have settled status in the UK? Thanks, Jason

Yes i have settled Status .
Thanks
Reply 3
I have uploaded my share code too .
Is there any way not to send physical document ?
Original post by Kadily
I have uploaded my share code too .
Is there any way not to send physical document ?

Yes, you can upload your Home Office letter confirming your indefinite leave to remain instead of sending your ID.

You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form. Thanks, Jason
Reply 5
Original post by SFE Jason
Yes, you can upload your Home Office letter confirming your indefinite leave to remain instead of sending your ID.

You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form. Thanks, Jason

Just Submitted .

Thanks Jason for your time.
Really appreciate.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Kadily
Just Submitted .

Thanks Jason for your time.
Really appreciate.

You're welcome. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending