The Student Room Group

Looking for good sixth forms/colleges

I'm in yr11, and I'm looking for good sixth form or colleges in north East London. I really want to go LAET but I wanna have back up plans incase I don't gey those grade 7s😭
Reply 1
to be honest, most kids who go lae have much higher grades than a 7 in the subjects they wanna take. whats ur predicted grades rn?
Original post by lowkey.nx1
incase I don't gey those grade 7s😭
Reply 2
Original post by vampxenaa
to be honest, most kids who go lae have much higher grades than a 7 in the subjects they wanna take. whats ur predicted grades rn?

Im predicted 5s for both English, 7s for French and Maths, 5 for Art, 6 for sociology and 6s for all sciences (I do triple science)
Reply 3
ur at an alright place rn tho youll have to work pretty hard to get into lae. srry idk many 6th frms in north east london but i know a few like north london n east london such as st dominics sixth form college, woodhouse college.
Reply 4
I'm in yr11, and I'm looking for good sixth form or colleges in north East London. I really want to go LAET but I wanna have back up plans incase I don't gey those grade 7s😭

hey i actually go to LAET right now but when i was applying for sixth forms the thing i did most was ask around people i knew aswell as using the internet to find good sixthforms, find out their open days and just choose the sixth form which i think is the best for me. I hope everything goes well for you!
Reply 5
Original post by bmnkiro
hey i actually go to LAET right now but when i was applying for sixth forms the thing i did most was ask around people i knew aswell as using the internet to find good sixthforms, find out their open days and just choose the sixth form which i think is the best for me. I hope everything goes well for you!

Hello. May I please ask a question cuz it's kind of bothering me. Is it true that every end term laet runs mocks on every subject u do and if u fail, lets say for example biology, they will remove u from biology? Cuz I heard ppl say its true but I'm not sure.
Reply 6
Hello. May I please ask a question cuz it's kind of bothering me. Is it true that every end term laet runs mocks on every subject u do and if u fail, lets say for example biology, they will remove u from biology? Cuz I heard ppl say its true but I'm not sure.

hey sorry for the late reply but I'm only in year 12 so i havent done any end of term tests yet. I haven't heard about removing you from your course but I do know if they're concerend they recommend you attend the 'catch up clinic' i think its called for your subject
Reply 7
Original post by vampxenaa
ur at an alright place rn tho youll have to work pretty hard to get into lae. srry idk many 6th frms in north east london but i know a few like north london n east london such as st dominics sixth form college, woodhouse college.

Are these ones good?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending