The Student Room Group

Could she like me?

In an English class in college, a girl was looking at me during the class. When she had to move table she sat near me and was looking at me during the class when I wasn’t looking. She sometimes would look at me whilst adjusting her hair or whilst I was talking to someone else on that table. She would sometimes look at my work and what I wrote down but that’s probs nothing.

I don't know whether it was cos she thought I was attractive or something but I thought she was attractive and I would potentially talk to her. Although I haven’t really gone up to a girl to talk to them so I don't know what I would say but just didn’t really know what to take from it.

Tbh I do like her and would want to talk to her and to sum it up I would just wanna know if you think she was attracted to me or admiring me or anything like that.

Also it sounds stupid but if anyone has any advice on how to talk to and start a convo and stuff with her please share I could use it lol
Can't tell if she's interested in you based on that.

Thinking of the times men came up to me to talk and it's mostly " where are you from"?? " what's your background"?

My favorite one is when they use my sneakers as a convo started. So go ahead and steal that.
I feel like this would be a good indicator that a man could be attracted to a girl but women are a bit more complicated tbh, because we don’t do things in the moment like men, a lot of things we do is thought about carefully and how we are coming across. If we don’t want to be caught staring at you we won’t be caught. So idk, it could be for any reason really, she could just be spaced out and thinking about other things, or she’s probably looking at everyone like that and doesn’t really know what she’s doing? Finding you attractive is always a possibility too. It’s just not enough info to make that conclusion
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I feel like this would be a good indicator that a man could be attracted to a girl but women are a bit more complicated tbh, because we don’t do things in the moment like men, a lot of things we do is thought about carefully and how we are coming across. If we don’t want to be caught staring at you we won’t be caught. So idk, it could be for any reason really, she could just be spaced out and thinking about other things, or she’s probably looking at everyone like that and doesn’t really know what she’s doing? Finding you attractive is always a possibility too. It’s just not enough info to make that conclusion

I was wondering whether she could be attracted to me based on the stuff I said. And do u think I should try and talk to her anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by nonchalant-
Can't tell if she's interested in you based on that.

Thinking of the times men came up to me to talk and it's mostly " where are you from"?? " what's your background"?

My favorite one is when they use my sneakers as a convo started. So go ahead and steal that.

I guess it’s possible she could but thx for answering. I’ll probably just try to talk to her and see how that goes.
I was wondering whether she could be attracted to me based on the stuff I said. And do u think I should try and talk to her anyway.

Can’t tell based on what you said alone, but yes you should try talking to her and that will give you a lot more answers as to how she feels about you

Bro, the only thing we can say for certain is that "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" (think about it)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending