The Student Room Group

ALevel subject change

Six Form told us we have up to 6 weeks to change our subjects. 3 Weeks into the first term we apparently no longer can as the applications have closed. If I talk with my teachers about switching one of my subjects is their a chance that it will be able to happen? Wanted to know if anybody else was able to switch their subject after the deadline?
Reply 1
Original post by Prince_Ezra
Six Form told us we have up to 6 weeks to change our subjects. 3 Weeks into the first term we apparently no longer can as the applications have closed. If I talk with my teachers about switching one of my subjects is their a chance that it will be able to happen? Wanted to know if anybody else was able to switch their subject after the deadline?

Yes. Speak to your tutor or a sixth form teacher you get along with
Reply 2
Thank god man. The film studies teacher is also the subject change manager so I had a feeling she may have lied as she did not like me. I could tell when we first met. I shall do this but Thankyou so much this is such a relief

Original post by Youngreebs
Yes. Speak to your tutor or a sixth form teacher you get along with
Reply 3
Thank god man. The film studies teacher is also the subject change manager so I had a feeling she may have lied as she did not like me. I could tell when we first met. I shall do this but Thankyou so much this is such a relief

No worries, hopefully your school is as lenient as mine was! Lmk how it goes 👍
Reply 4
Will do man! If you don’t mind me asking, what subject did you change and how far into the year was it?

Original post by Youngreebs
No worries, hopefully your school is as lenient as mine was! Lmk how it goes 👍

Id speak to them. I cant guarantee they will let you but its worth a try.
If they do say anything- explain how you were originally told 6 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest