The Student Room Group

Seeking Replacement Accommodation Candidate - Liverpool

Hoping for a visa decision in my favor, I began searching for accommodation in June 2023 and booked my accommodation on 24th June 2023 and paid my booking deposit of 200 GBP. After that I paid 1000GBP as my first installment on 01st August 2023, making a total of 1200 GBP paid towards my accommodation. Sadly, after applying for my visa I got my Visa rejection due to university not updating the fee paid on my CAS. Now after applying for the refund due to Visa rejection, the accommodation experts are saying that they can't do anything now as the intake has already been started and that I should continue paying for the Accommodation until I manage to Arrange some other person for the room. The Accommodation provider is Vita Student , Kindly let me know if anyone wants to go to university of Liverpool and want to opt for the Accommodation that I have also kindly let me know if there is something that can be done in this Case.
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope this gets resolved.

A useful website to list your room on is SpareRoom as there are many students seeking rooms on there.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending