The Student Room Group

MARS Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi, has anyone applied for the Mars grad scheme? Or heard back?
(edited 6 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just finished a video interview a few days back but haven't heard back yet.
Reply 2
Original post by hjji
I just finished a video interview a few days back but haven't heard back yet.

I did my video interview like 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard
Reply 3
Original post by emilynorris
I did my video interview like 3 weeks ago and still haven’t heard

I saw online that in the past, their turn around is at least 4 weeks. So fingers crossed:smile: What other graduate jobs have you applied to? I find it hard finding graduate schemes for less science-y roles.
Reply 4
Original post by hjji
I saw online that in the past, their turn around is at least 4 weeks. So fingers crossed:smile: What other graduate jobs have you applied to? I find it hard finding graduate schemes for less science-y roles.

I applied to tons like Nestle, and Unilever but I just tried to apply to ask many as I could. have you had any assessment centres for any other applications?
Reply 5
Have you heard back yet?
Reply 6
I did the video interview early November and haven't heard back either.
Reply 7
Yeah same
Reply 8
I just got this email: Due to the high volume of applications we have received, our assessment process is taking longer than expected. We appreciate your patience as we carefully review each application. Did anyone get AC yet?
Reply 9
Original post by rk178
I just got this email: Due to the high volume of applications we have received, our assessment process is taking longer than expected. We appreciate your patience as we carefully review each application. Did anyone get AC yet?

I had the same email! It looking like we won’t be hearing for a while 😂
Reply 10
Original post by Hannahan
I had the same email! It looking like we won’t be hearing for a while 😂

Yeah - I just hope this isn't a soft rejection!
Reply 11
Original post by rk178
Yeah - I just hope this isn't a soft rejection!

Well it doesn’t look like anyone got a Ac yet so… still fingers crossed!
Reply 12
Which scheme did you apply to?
Got a email that I have passed the video interview a month ago and they will now consider my application for the Assessment Centre. However no news yet
Reply 14
Got an email this evening that the procurement leadership program is no longer available for recruitment.
Reply 15
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 16
Radio Silence on my end... I gave them a call and they said they're still deciding on the ACs.
Original post by jasonikol
Radio Silence on my end... I gave them a call and they said they're still deciding on the ACs.

Did they indicate when the ACs would be roughly - i.e., end of this month or next?
Reply 18
I emailed them last month and they said they still need more time for updates- anyone contacted them more recently?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 19
Hey! I applied in September 2023. After the video interview I heard back within 3 weeks and then after the assessment day I heard back within a week and got my offer the end of November for the mle programme. I know they do a recruitment run in the autumn and again in the spring so it’s possible you might still hear back! Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest