The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Penryn Campus Accommodation

I am currently a first year in Accomodation on campus. For health reasons, I have been able to apply for returner’s accommodation to hopefully be allowed to stay on campus for next year.
I have heard about One Bed Flats on campus and seen them on the payment portal.They may be most suitable for my needs, but I can’t find any information about them on any of the relevant website. Does anyone know where they are on campus, or any other information about them?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am currently a first year in Accomodation on campus. For health reasons, I have been able to apply for returner’s accommodation to hopefully be allowed to stay on campus for next year.
I have heard about One Bed Flats on campus and seen them on the payment portal.They may be most suitable for my needs, but I can’t find any information about them on any of the relevant website. Does anyone know where they are on campus, or any other information about them?

Hi anonymous,

You are best to contact accommodation directly and they will let you know about all the options they have available. You can email them at [email protected], or call them at 01326 253639 (9 - 5 Monday to Friday).

Kingsley
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending