The Student Room Group

ungraded units access course

hi I have failed one of my ungraded units on an access to engineering course does anyone know what will happen now? I have resubmitted it already and not sure if ill have to quit the course
thanks
Original post by darrenb12345
hi I have failed one of my ungraded units on an access to engineering course does anyone know what will happen now? I have resubmitted it already and not sure if ill have to quit the course
thanks

I believe you just have to pass.
Pay attention to what went wrong to avoid repeats, but when it coems to graded modules then you really need to up your game to hit distinctions and merits because passes wont cut it.
Original post by 999tigger
I believe you just have to pass.
Pay attention to what went wrong to avoid repeats, but when it coems to graded modules then you really need to up your game to hit distinctions and merits because passes wont cut it.

It has been referred twice and now ive had to appeal to get another resubmission, if its refused would I be missing 3 ungraded credits? and how likely will It be for me to resubmit the work (sorry its my first time lol)
The course is 45 graded at level 3 and 15 ungraded at level 3 btw and I'm needing to pass all 60 atleast to get in university? not 100% how it works with failing units though
The course is 45 graded at level 3 and 15 ungraded at level 3 btw and I'm needing to pass all 60 atleast to get in university? not 100% how it works with failing units though

All access to HE courses do.
Yes you need to pass all the ungraded units, but its just pass or fail. As they have let you resubmit then assuming you pass you just move on. Its the graded unit you need to master.
Original post by 999tigger
All access to HE courses do.
Yes you need to pass all the ungraded units, but its just pass or fail. As they have let you resubmit then assuming you pass you just move on. Its the graded unit you need to master.

ok thanks, ill just have to see what happens tomorrow I guess. Hopefully I'm able to resubmit again
Reply 6
I have fail one of my ungraded units even the resubmitted did not achieve a grade so does that mean I won’t get a place at uni. Even though I have BTCE sport at D, BTEC 90 credits Art and Design DM and A level Film Studies at D. I have all 5 GCSE at a C. Applied for physiotherapy.
Original post by Gigi289
I have fail one of my ungraded units even the resubmitted did not achieve a grade so does that mean I won’t get a place at uni. Even though I have BTCE sport at D, BTEC 90 credits Art and Design DM and A level Film Studies at D. I have all 5 GCSE at a C. Applied for physiotherapy.

Hi, I have finished my course now. Have you asked to have another chance at resubmitting? I had an ungraded assignment they let me resubmit twice and finally got it. Also ask your tutor to explain the question in more detail and to reword the question it worked for me
what does it mean if ungraded assignments by grade it says ACH any one know what that means ??
Reply 9
Hi, I have finished my course now. Have you asked to have another chance at resubmitting? I had an ungraded assignment they let me resubmit twice and finally got it. Also ask your tutor to explain the question in more detail and to reword the question it worked for me
Yes they let me have another go and got it that time.
Does ACH mean achieved on ungraded units

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending