The Student Room Group

University of Manchester LLB Law

Hello has anyone else applied or is currently studying law at Manchester? would love to hear your opinions and if possible know when u received an offer and what stats you applied with! I sent my application on Friday and I am really hoping I get in 🫶🏻

A level subjects with predictions: Economics A*, Business A*, Politics A, History A.
(A*A*AA)

Didn’t do gcse but my equivalent would be all 9s and I did 13 subjects.

I also applied for Oxford, LSE, KCL and Durham :smile:
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by sofigvp2000
Hello has anyone else applied or is currently studying law at Manchester? would love to hear your opinions and if possible know when u received an offer and what stats you applied with! I sent my application on Friday and I am really hoping I get in 🫶🏻

A level subjects with predictions: Economics A*, Business A*, Politics A, History A.
(A*A*AA)

have you heard back from any unis yet?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by citystudent41212
have you heard back from any unis yet?

Hello, yes. I got an offer from Manchester two weeks ago!

Hello, yes. I got an offer from Manchester two weeks ago!

Hello
How much time it took for them to reply back?
And also after sending the application you have received a confirmation email! Is there written that you may be required to visit uni or be interviewed on your email?
In my confirmation email it is written on it!
I just want to confirm
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Hello
And also after sending the application you have received a confirmation email! Is there written that you may be required to visit uni or be interviewed on your email?
I just want to confirm

For me they sent my offer around 2 weeks after I applied at the end of September. I wasn't asked to visit the uni and there isn't an interview 🙂
Original post by ninjakraken
Original post by ahsaan._.11
Hello
I just want to confirm

For me they sent my offer around 2 weeks after I applied at the end of September. I wasn't asked to visit the uni and there isn't an interview 🙂

Thanks

(A*A*AA)

Hi, I’ve had an offer from Manchester! Applied w A*A*A* and quite poor GCSE’s tbh (though there were extenuating circumstances they were made aware of). I’d say you definitely have a very good shot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending