The Student Room Group

A level subjects

Bio chem physics or bio chem psychology a level???
That depends. What do you want to do after sixth form?
Reply 2
I'm aiming to study medicine. Most universities only specify a need for chemistry and biology and leave the third subject up to you. I just wanted to know which would probably be better/easier in the long term!!!
Original post by Scotland Yard
That depends. What do you want to do after sixth form?
Original post by pavisha111
I'm aiming to study medicine. Most universities only specify a need for chemistry and biology and leave the third subject up to you. I just wanted to know which would probably be better/easier in the long term!!!

Oh well, in that case, it will matter very little what you choose! All A Levels are of comparable difficulty, so I'd choose the subject you enjoy the most, it'll be the one you're most motivated for :smile:
Whichever you like better. That is likely to maximise the grades you get, which will help with a medicne application
Reply 5
Thanks for the advice!! I’m honestly enjoying both the same but finding physics a bit more difficult. I’ll probably give it a week or two more and decide!! 🙂😀

Original post by Scotland Yard
Oh well, in that case, it will matter very little what you choose! All A Levels are of comparable difficulty, so I'd choose the subject you enjoy the most, it'll be the one you're most motivated for :smile:
Original post by pavisha111
Bio chem physics or bio chem psychology a level???

I would take triple natural science, if I were you, but I am not you. It is up to you to know what preferences, tendencies for your choice you have and what kinds of career plans you intend to realize.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest