The Student Room Group

How to respond to gf: do you like my hair

How do I respond when my girlfriend asks me if I prefer her hair now or before. For example if she changes hair colour or gets a haircut or changes hair style.

What should I say?

I’ve tried saying you look great with both or I like both but she never accepts that and is always like “pick” I feel if I pick she’s just going to be like “so you don’t like my other hair..”
Reply 1
It’s a difficult question, as you don’t know the answer she secretly wants. Intuitively I would opt for the latest, since if she’s forked out for it she must have hoped it would be good. Or go with your genuine preference and stand on an integrity ticket. In any events always tag on ‘and whatever your hairstyle I find you beautiful’ or the like
She's making something trivial seem so difficult for you. Tell her your honest feelings and if she doesn't like it then that's her problem. She's your gf afterall why wouldn't you be honest? If you're worried about hurting her feelings in any way, then maybe she's putting you under too much pressure if you fear she'll react unfavourably to an honest answer.
Reply 3
Bro if u cant deal with simple things like this u arent ready for relationship
Reply 4
Just be honest, it's nice you're thinking about her, but if she doesn't like the answer to a question she's being a difficult... in which case ask her if she prefers your last girlfriend or your next better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending