The Student Room Group

Warwick PPE 2024 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Usman009
They’re really not as good as you guys. I do 4 A-levels: Maths (predicted A) , Politics (predicted A*), English lit (predicted B) and Business (predicted A*). My GCSEs average to a 7 but that’s due to my mitigating circumstances. I’ve done various other qualifications as well but they aren’t as important.

You have very good chances as your grades surpass the entry requirements. Good luck!
Reply 41
Original post by Pisceanprince
You have very good chances as your grades surpass the entry requirements. Good luck!

Mine only 3A* ( FM, Maths and Econ) and all 9 in gcse and A in FSMQ. Think may have disadvantage with only 3 A levels and may be the reason not received any offers yet.
What other Universities you applied as well?
Reply 42
Original post by Harryip
Mine only 3A* ( FM, Maths and Econ) and all 9 in gcse and A in FSMQ. Think may have disadvantage with only 3 A levels and may be the reason not received any offers yet.

Omg do not worry at all you’re a genius!!!! I may have missed this but what other unis have u applied to? Your subjects are very hard to get good predicted grades and you have managed to!! And all 9s wow!! If I was Warwick I would take you
Original post by Harryip

Most people will have 3 A levels; they do not consider four an advantage. Your grades are perfect and you stand a very high chance, as long as your personal statement is alright.
I've also applied to Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, and King's College London. I'm most likely going to firm Warwick though.
How about you?
Reply 44
Most people will have 3 A levels; they do not consider four an advantage. Your grades are perfect and you stand a very high chance, as long as your personal statement is alright.
I've also applied to Oxford, Durham, Edinburgh, and King's College London. I'm most likely going to firm Warwick though.
How about you?

Which college you applied at Oxford? Do you get interview?
I applied at Edmund in Oxford, LSE, Warwick, UCl and at andrews but no offer yet
Reply 45
How about you?

Have you got any other offers yet?
Just got an offer for PPE Warwick!!!
A*AA offer!

I’ve got 3 A* predicted in maths, economics and history and got 9 9s and an 8 at GCSE.

So happy!

I applied to oxford, durham, exeter and York and have an offer at York and got rejected before interview at Oxford. I’d firm durham if i got it but I’m so happy.
Original post by carpetsarecomfy
I just got an offer from Warwick PPE (UK student). Has anyone else heard anything?

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by thfc_ishan

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Oh don't worry I've already seen you replied to someone else.
Just got my warwick PPE offer : A*AA!!

Probably going to firm it!!
Reply 50
Original post by chocolover123e
Just got my warwick PPE offer : A*AA!!

Probably going to firm it!!

Hi congrats!! What were ur predicted?
Original post by Usman009
Hi congrats!! What were ur predicted?

thank you!! i have four A* (math, history, econ and politics) and an EPQ x
Reply 52
Hello my daughter has a PPE offer for Warwick and we are due to go to offer holder open day on the 9th March. Is anyone else going?
Original post by PB78!
Hello my daughter has a PPE offer for Warwick and we are due to go to offer holder open day on the 9th March. Is anyone else going?

Hello, I will be going on the 9th of March too!
Reply 54
Original post by carpetsarecomfy
Hello, I will be going on the 9th of March too!

That’s good to hear!
Original post by hr27
For those applying, what are your predicted grades / gcses / how are you feeling

predicted: A*A*A* maths, econ, chem
gcses: 9999888887

i can't find acceptance rates online lol

Hiya, I applied with A*A*A in Politics, Econ and RS predicted and an EPQ
my GCSEs are 9999988885
applied in late november and haven't heard anything
I applied with A*A*A* in Politics, Econ, and Classical Civilisation + EPQ with GCSEs averaging an 8.2. Applied in mid October; heard nothing yet! Warwick is my #1, DM me if you want to chat!
Reply 57
Original post by maturestudent09
Hey guys, what do you think of this degree and it's future career prospects and the salary type you could make, is it likely you could make £100k+?

no.
Anyone else still waiting for an offer from Warwick? Can't understand why it's taking so long! Applied in early October.
Original post by Whirlwind23
Anyone else still waiting for an offer from Warwick? Can't understand why it's taking so long! Applied in early October.
Hi I’m still waiting and I applied late October but dw as most people haven’t heard back for ppe at Warwick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending