The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick PPE 2023

Hi Guys,

I have applied for PPE at Warwick. I’ve received offers from all my other choices, but i’m still waiting on Warwick. Has anyone received an offer yet? And if so when did you submit your application?

Scroll to see replies

i don't think Warwick have started giving out PPE offers bc they usually wait for the UCAS deadline to pass, I applied back in late november and am still waiting on a few responses
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
I applied October 7th and got an offer November 4th. I'm a home student and not contextual.
Original post by Anonymous
I applied October 7th and got an offer November 4th. I'm a home student and not contextual.

Congrats! what were your predicted grades if you don't mind sharing
Congrats! what were your predicted grades if you don't mind sharing

Thank you! 4A*s predicted in Maths, FM, Econ and RS
Still waiting, applied Oct 21st
I think theyre giving offers to everyone who applied after the oxbridge deadline after Jan 25th
Original post by student20281
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PPE at Warwick. I’ve received offers from all my other choices, but i’m still waiting on Warwick. Has anyone received an offer yet? And if so when did you submit your application?
Hi Guys,

Where else did you apply, if you don't mind sharing?
Where else did you apply, if you don't mind sharing?

I did:
Birmingham: policy politics and econ
Cardiff: politics and econ
Nottingham: PPE
loughborough: PPE
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi Guys,

Has anyone been given offers/ rejected?
PPE offer today. A*AA.
Applied in Oct.
Standard home student (non contextual).
Predicted A*A*A*A*
GCSEs 10 A*
Hi Guys,

I applied around October 7th and still haven't heard back from them. I have received offers from all the others, save for rejection from Oxford. I have 3 A* maths econ pol
Reply 11
Original post by Chrisballs
I applied around October 7th and still haven't heard back from them. I have received offers from all the others, save for rejection from Oxford. I have 3 A* maths econ pol

Just got my Warwick offer about an hour ago for PPE, Maths Econ and English Lit at A*A*A. Give it some time, I'm sure you'll get it with grades that strong
Original post by Adz258
Just got my Warwick offer about an hour ago for PPE, Maths Econ and English Lit at A*A*A. Give it some time, I'm sure you'll get it with grades that strong

Congratulations! Could you, please, say when did you send your application?
Reply 13
Congratulations! Could you, please, say when did you send your application?

I applied on the 13 January
Are you international or contextual by any chance

Original post by Adz258
Reply 15
Are you international or contextual by any chance

Contextual but home student
Original post by Adz258

I applied end of the first week of October, still not heard 😭😭
I applied Oct 21st and got an offer March 17th Im home and non-contextual
If anyone is still hanging around here - anyone with offers who is going to/has already firmed anyone want to get in contact? The Warwick applicant whatsapp chat is a warzone
Hey im firming today, is there a way i can be added to the gc?

Original post by dyldobaggins
If anyone is still hanging around here - anyone with offers who is going to/has already firmed anyone want to get in contact? The Warwick applicant whatsapp chat is a warzone

Quick Reply

Latest