The Student Room Group

Warwick PPE 2024 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Usman009
If u guys don’t mind me asking m, what are your predicted grades?

3A*s maths chem econ
Reply 81
is there an offer holder gc?
Original post by aavan
is there an offer holder gc?

Not sure should we make one??
Any more offers still waiting 3A* and EPQ Maths, Economics, Pol - such a long wait
Original post by JenBowGled
Any more offers still waiting 3A* and EPQ Maths, Economics, Pol - such a long wait

why is it even taking so long?
Reply 85
Original post by typical-thunderc
why is it even taking so long?

I'm going to give a guess that the team processing applications, on top of finishing application reviews around the end of March as said on the email, has decided to maximise their annual leave. You can technically get 10 days uninterrupted off work if you take Good Friday (29th March), the following weekend (30th-31st), Easter Monday (1st April), take 4 days of annual leave (2nd-5th), and then the weekend again (6th-7th).

That's 10 days off work (29th-7th) using 4 annual leave days, and something that most offices tend to do (especially when they have children who are off school) so they'll probably send out the bulk next week. Only a guess though.
Original post by _____=_
I'm going to give a guess that the team processing applications, on top of finishing application reviews around the end of March as said on the email, has decided to maximise their annual leave. You can technically get 10 days uninterrupted off work if you take Good Friday (29th March), the following weekend (30th-31st), Easter Monday (1st April), take 4 days of annual leave (2nd-5th), and then the weekend again (6th-7th).
That's 10 days off work (29th-7th) using 4 annual leave days, and something that most offices tend to do (especially when they have children who are off school) so they'll probably send out the bulk next week. Only a guess though.

You deserve a place for your logic!
Original post by _____=_

Literally if you don’t get an offer at this rate omg the world is doomed. I loved your explanation and it made me think “omg I think so illogically and I’m so delusional” 😂
Reply 88
Original post by _____=_

Touch grass mate
Any updates guys?
Any updates guys?

No
Reply 91
No

Still no updates here, achieved A*AAB and haven’t heard back from an enquiry form I sent about the wait. Anyone else hear back from an email to them?

Also, the FOI requests say that Warwick PPE has a 70% offer rate with 800 offers last year but the 3 year Warwick PPE cohort total is only 600? Even accounting for people rejecting warwick or not matching the offer that just doesn’t seem right
I got an offer today!
Original post by neliviiaa
I got an offer today!

Congratulations! What were your predicted grades? What time was it also? Thanks
I got an offer today!

Congrats I’m so happy for you. Happy to see that the wait is paying off for some of us!
Congratulations! What were your predicted grades? What time was it also? Thanks

Hi, I am an international applicant and we don't have predicted grades - I did AP's and IELTS. The offer only had come out today.
Congrats I’m so happy for you. Happy to see that the wait is paying off for some of us!

Thank you so much! I was a bit worried because I was rejected from Edi - my dream uni, but now I feel relaxed. Hopefully you may get the results you want and perhaps see you next year!
Hi is there an offer holder gc for ppe applicants? If not, shall we make one?
Original post by Pisceanprince
Hi is there an offer holder gc for ppe applicants? If not, shall we make one?

that would be awesome
that would be awesome

do you wanna pm your number and we can make a whatsapp group? Anyone else on this thread can do the same and join us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending