The Student Room Group

University courses with my alevels

What university courses can i take with a levels in Biology, Psychology and Law?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by baileyrobyn
What university courses can i take with a levels in Biology, Psychology and Law?

have a look on https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer
Original post by baileyrobyn

Hi!

You have a lot of options with your A-Levels. Degree entry requirements vary between universities, so which courses you can take exactly would also depend on the university.
Here at Lancaster University, you have plenty of options: Biology, Ecology, Biosciences and earth sciences; Psychology; Zoology and others if you are interested in sciences.
Law, Economics, Management, Business Analysis, Marketing, Media Studies and more.
If you are interested in technology, you could study one of our Computer Science degrees, or perhaps Management and IT.
If you'd like something creative, there is literature and film studies, or perhaps Criminology?

Overall, you have a lot of doors open to you, so choose depending on your interest!

Good luck,
Polina (LU Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest