The Student Room Group

Can’t find a job

:frown:
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, now days finding a job can be very overwhelming and a long process but do not be discourage, keep applying. Make sure to update your CV as well to fit the skills and values of the job you are applying for. I don't know what jobs you are looking for nor qualifications, but try searching on different jobs sites, I normally use indeed, total jobs sometimes you can also find your local shop, pharmacy is hiring , give that a check to. Good luck x
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by user5510

Hello!

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling with landing a job, this is something that most people have and will go through, so don't be discouraged. You just have to remember to keep moving forward and continue applying until you eventually get something. Try using all the different job hunting sites, like indeed, linkedin, etc and also applying in person. Sometimes they're not actively advertising vacancies but are looking for someone or they're not looking for anyone but may refer back to your CV at a later date.

Hope this helps and Goodluck :smile:

-Ghala
(Offical DU Rep)
Original post by user5510

As well as trying jobs sites such as indeed.com, try looking on companies own websites. Some companies (e.g. tesco, mcdonalds etc) have their vacancies on the careers bit of their website.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending