The Student Room Group

favourite halloween costumes 👻

hello TSRers, as halloween is looming i would like to know what has been your favorite halloween costume in the past or what you would like to dress up as this halloween!

can't wait to see your answers 🎃
Reply 1
Last-minute cat costume.
Wore tight black leggings and black body suit (already had these so no cost).

Cut up an old pair of black tights. Used one half to stuff it with socks and similar items, to make a long tail. Used the other to tie it around the waist.

Stuck black cardboard ears on a hairband. Drew on whiskers etc, cat-shaped eyes, nose. Made a collar.

And here's one I prepared earlier....
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Cote1
Last-minute cat costume.
Wore tight black leggings and black body suit (already had these so no cost).

Cut up an old pair of black tights. Used one half to stuff it with socks and similar items, to make a long tail. Used the other to tie it around the waist.

Stuck black cardboard ears on a hairband. Drew on whiskers etc, cat-shaped eyes, nose. Made a collar.

And here's one I prepared earlier....

welcome :biggrin: - love the blue peter reference!!
My Billy The Puppet outfit I did earlier in the month was my favourite
A few years back I dressed as a fallen angel. I wore a black dress with a massive pair of black wings attached to the back, a black halo & plenty of black eyeliner, lipstick & nail polish to complete the look.
Reply 5
Original post by Alesha1991
A few years back I dressed as a fallen angel. I wore a black dress with a massive pair of black wings attached to the back, a black halo & plenty of black eyeliner, lipstick & nail polish to complete the look.

Sounds fabulous.
Reply 6
I went to my brother's 18th as a Chechen rebel (his birthday is the 31st). Would get me cancelled now.

I don't really enjoy that sort of stuff anyway, to be honest.

Quick Reply

Latest