The Student Room Group

Procrastination

I’m in year 13 and i just procrastinate so badly. I’m like oh I’m going to start something and then it just stresses me out because I know how much I haven’t done and it’s an endless cycle and I’m like oh I’ll fix this next week and I DON’T. My grades aren’t horrendous at the moment I’m getting A-C grades but I want to consistently get As. I just lack consistency. This is just a rant, I’ll fix this some time soon…
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in year 13 and i just procrastinate so badly. I’m like oh I’m going to start something and then it just stresses me out because I know how much I haven’t done and it’s an endless cycle and I’m like oh I’ll fix this next week and I DON’T. My grades aren’t horrendous at the moment I’m getting A-C grades but I want to consistently get As. I just lack consistency. This is just a rant, I’ll fix this some time soon…

Hi,

I really understand your struggle, I am currently in my third year of uni and my dissertation deadline is quickly creeping up on me.

I hope you can fix this this soon! My small tip is to just go somewhere and study like a coffee shop or a local library. Once you get yourself there there is not much you can do there apart from study. I find that if I stay home I have ZERO motivation to study, however, if I drag myself to the library suddenly I am writing non-stop and my productivity increases. Something that would have probably taken me a good few days to do at home is suddenly finished in a couple of hours. I walk home happy guilt free!

I wish you all the best! :smile:

Anastasia
BCU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending