The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
dancing_elephants
Did you all go to the open day after the questionnaire was filled out?

Yes, although I was supposed to go to the February open day, instead of the December one. But as an international applicant I was only in the UK in December (Oxbridge interviews) so I sort of crashed- after informing Gemma Barber. (I was already recommended to the faculty.)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
nirvathema
Yes, although I was supposed to go to the February open day, instead of the December one. But as an international applicant I was only in the UK in December (Oxbridge interviews) so I sort of crashed- after informing Gemma Barber. (I was already recommended to the faculty.)

I wonder if I saw you there. :hmmm:
Reply 22
necessarily benevolent
I wonder if I saw you there. :hmmm:

Um, Chinese, straight hair, black trenchcoat, if you remember that at all. I knew you were going to be there but I wasn't exactly going to go around asking for the infamous necessarily benevolent, lol.
nirvathema
Um, Chinese, straight hair, black trenchcoat, if you remember that at all. I knew you were going to be there but I wasn't exactly going to go around asking for the infamous necessarily benevolent, lol.

Where in the lecture theatre?
Reply 24
necessarily benevolent
Where in the lecture theatre?

...Somewhere...back-ish...and I was all the way on the left, on the edge. (that was during the lectures)

I guess you're meant to sit with your groups, but I just plopped down anywhere. Ended up next to a guy who was taking notes rather intensely and very seriously throughout the lectures.

So, is UCL going to be your firm? Even if you get offers from KCL and St. Andrews?
nirvathema
...Somewhere...back-ish...and I was all the way on the left, on the edge. (that was during the lectures)

I guess you're meant to sit with your groups, but I just plopped down anywhere. Ended up next to a guy who was taking notes rather intensely and very seriously throughout the lectures.

So, is UCL going to be your firm? Even if you get offers from KCL and St. Andrews?

That was me.

Not really. :p:

But I remember him.

I was on the back row, on the left, wearing a brown leather jacket and mint shirt.
Reply 26
necessarily benevolent
wearing a brown leather jacket and mint shirt.

Is it to mask your body odour?
MaxTib
Is it to mask your body odour?

No, it was cold.
Reply 28
necessarily benevolent
That was me.

Not really. :p:

But I remember him.

I was on the back row, on the left, wearing a brown leather jacket and mint shirt.

Don't think I saw you :/

Anyone fell absolutely in love with UCL on the open day?
Reply 29
necessarily benevolent
No, it was cold.

Sorry, that was a joke about the mint shirt. Did not translate to well on the information super-highway it seems.

Oh well!
MaxTib
Sorry, that was a joke about the mint shirt. Did not translate to well on the information super-highway it seems.

Oh well!

:banghead:

I get it now.

lol

Latest

Trending

Trending