The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Law 2024

Hi guys has anyone heard back from ucl yet. I had offers from other unis but ucl still hasn't said anything I'm getting nervous.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AzizaA
Hi guys has anyone heard back from ucl yet. I had offers from other unis but ucl still hasn't said anything I'm getting nervous.

Hi there, I haven’t heard back from them either.
They did ask me for additional information, however that was all. I hope they will make up their mind soon😭
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Haven't heard back yet. I'm also getting pretty nervous haha--best of luck guys
Original post by AzizaA

I got a law offer on the 15th of December but I don’t know anyone else with an offer yet 😭 I was an early applicant though (I applied 10th of October).
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by SomberTexas
I got a law offer on the 15th of December but I don’t know anyone else with an offer yet 😭 I was an early applicant though (I applied 10th of December).

A law offer from UCL?
I got a law offer on the 15th of December but I don’t know anyone else with an offer yet 😭 I was an early applicant though (I applied 10th of December).

sorry im lost you said you applied cambridge on another threat and for that u have to apply before october 16th? pls explain
Original post by Anonymous #2
sorry im lost you said you applied cambridge on another threat and for that u have to apply before october 16th? pls explain

Omg I meant October 😭😭😭 Sorry I applied 10th October that was autocorrect or just me being silly when I typed!! It was October!
Original post by ss06.
A law offer from UCL?

Yes but I applied October not December it was autocorrect. So I waited months for an offer.
Yes but I applied October not December it was autocorrect. So I waited months for an offer.

That's interesting Are you intentional or contextual? From what I heard they have not given any offers yet
Reply 9
I got a law offer on the 15th of December but I don’t know anyone else with an offer yet 😭 I was an early applicant though (I applied 10th of October).

Congratulations
I also applied early but not an early applicant I sent mine around 20th of October and I still haven't heard anything back yet.
Original post by Anonymous #3
That's interesting Are you intentional or contextual? From what I heard they have not given any offers yet

I’m a home student. I know not many people have gotten any decision back yet so it’s a bit confusing why I got mine, but it’s probably due to getting a contextual offer maybe??

What were your GCSE results, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Anonymous #4
What were your GCSE results, if you don't mind me asking?

I got 9999999888!
Has anyone heard back?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Has anyone heard back?

Nooo not yet
☹️ when did you apply?
Reply 16
Original post by AzizaA

Hello, I just got an offer from UCL today. I got a contexual offer and I am a home student. Here are my stats
Subjects: business, biology, psychology
Predicted grades: AAA (A in EPQ)
Applied: UCL, KCL, SOAS, LSE and Cambridge
Date I applied: 3rd November
GCSE's: 9888887775
Course: Law and foundation year at Cambridge
Offers so far:
SOAS and UCL
Original post by AzizaA

Hi there! Just got a law offer from UCL!! Best of luck to you :smile:
Original post by beatriceanne
Hi there! Just got a law offer from UCL!! Best of luck to you :smile:

Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Congrats! When did you apply?

I applied in December :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending