The Student Room Group

re taking year 12

i am currently a year 12 student studying psychology, economics and english literature. However, these options were my plan B as i originally wanted to take chem, maths and psychology but due to not hitting the grade requirements, i was not able to. I was suggested by my exam officer to retake chemistry and maths for gcse but for that I would have to repeat year 12 again. Is it okay for me to repeat year 12 and do you think universities would accept me to do medicine?
Reply 1
Most universities will only accept you if you've done your a levels in two years, so I doubt it, unfortunately.
Original post by impatient-phrase
i am currently a year 12 student studying psychology, economics and english literature. However, these options were my plan B as i originally wanted to take chem, maths and psychology but due to not hitting the grade requirements, i was not able to. I was suggested by my exam officer to retake chemistry and maths for gcse but for that I would have to repeat year 12 again. Is it okay for me to repeat year 12 and do you think universities would accept me to do medicine?

you can email medical schools and ask some schools do allow it

Quick Reply

Latest