The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL EISPS application for 2024 entry

Is there anyone out there that has applied to EISPS and has heard already on whether they have been progressed to the online EISPS Admissions day on either 17th January 2024 or 28th February 2024 and the Thinking Skills Test?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, yes I applied for ISPS in October with my main language as Spanish, but not heard anything about an admission day or the TSA yet. Have you, and if so what did you apply for?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by AnxiousTurtle
Hi there, yes I applied for ISPS in October with my main language as Spanish, but not heard anything about an admission day or the TSA yet. Have you, and if so what did you apply for?

So I applied to ESPS and also Spanish.
Original post by Anonymous
So I applied to ESPS and also Spanish.

Cool! So have you been invited to these admissions days and the TSA or were you just wondering if anyone else had been?
Reply 4
Cool! So have you been invited to these admissions days and the TSA or were you just wondering if anyone else had been?

I haven’t been invited, I only submitted my UCAS application a week ago, so was just wondering if anyone else had 🤔

Being nosey and also trying to manage my expectations.
Original post by Anonymous
I haven’t been invited, I only submitted my UCAS application a week ago, so was just wondering if anyone else had 🤔

Being nosey and also trying to manage my expectations.

Yes I completely understand. UCL is my top choice, so definitely the one I’m most anxious about hearing from. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon although I suspect we won’t until December possibly. Good luck!
Reply 6
Yes I completely understand. UCL is my top choice, so definitely the one I’m most anxious about hearing from. Hopefully we’ll hear something soon although I suspect we won’t until December possibly. Good luck!

Good luck to you too, let me know when you hear 😉
Original post by Anonymous #1
Good luck to you too, let me know when you hear 😉

Just to say I got an invitation via email today to the January session 🥳
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by CheshireDarling
Just to say I got an invitation via email today to the January session 🥳

Same here. It mentions the TST, but does say you could receive an exemption letter. Considering the TST and date have been mentioned, is it safe to assume I will be sitting it?
Original post by InhumanReaction
Same here. It mentions the TST, but does say you could receive an exemption letter. Considering the TST and date have been mentioned, is it safe to assume I will be sitting it?

I’m assuming I will be sitting the exam.
Original post by InhumanReaction

I’m pretty sure we’d be sitting it, good luck though! Got mine yesterday, also does everyone get invited or is part of the selection process already done?
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by 27paperart
I’m pretty sure we’d be sitting it, good luck though! Got mine yesterday, also does everyone get invited or is part of the selection process already done?

I don’t know, but good luck to you too.
Yes I received the same email through yesterday too! I’m excited, although I’m a bit worried about the group discussion as I don’t think I’ll come across very well. I’ll just have to try my best. Well done everyone 🎉
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi guys, I got an offer for ISPS today!! It came through on UCAS and I’ve checked Portico and it’s on there too! I’ve not had any emails directly from UCL but I assume I don’t have to do the TST anymore. I think I’m still expected to attend the admissions day though. Hopefully I’ll get an email to clarify. Yay I'm so happy! Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations that’s amazing.
Hi guys, I got an offer for ISPS today!! It came through on UCAS and I’ve checked Portico and it’s on there too! I’ve not had any emails directly from UCL but I assume I don’t have to do the TST anymore. I think I’m still expected to attend the admissions day though. Hopefully I’ll get an email to clarify. Yay I'm so happy! Good luck to everyone!

Hey that’s great! I haven’t so I guess the TSA it is, btw which discussion group are you in for admissions day? Oh and what language did you pick?
Original post by 27paperart
Hey that’s great! I haven’t so I guess the TSA it is, btw which discussion group are you in for admissions day? Oh and what language did you pick?

Thank you 😊
I’m in discussion group 2, and my main language is Spanish 👍
Got my offer today for ESPS 🥳
Original post by CheshireDarling
Got my offer today for ESPS 🥳

Yayy well done!! 🎉 Which language did you apply for? Also do you think that you’re going to firm your offer? I was already pretty sure that I wanted to but the admissions day today definitely confirmed to me that it’s my top choice. Which discussion group were you in? Sorry for all the questions and well done on your offer!
Reply 19
I just got my offer for ISPS today too!! Yayy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending