The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
People here are like this only, they don't know anything, they just complain and complain. BTW, congrats on the offer, I also applied to msci management, and I hope to get an offer soon. And ignore them

yeah it's common across all social media platforms ig - and thank you! and very best of luck!! You're on student room so I'd say you got this :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by harrypotterfan7
Hi everyone!

I've got an offer to study Physics MSci (integrated masters) at UCL, and currently I'm doing Physics, Further Maths and Religious Studies. My contextual offer is AB bc I did the normal Maths a-level in yr 12 so I suppose I could drop RS if I needed to. I'm also really stuck between choosing edinburgh and ucl as I have offers from both, and I would appreciate any advice!!

(Made some edits to avoid confusion)

Wow! Congratulations.
Is this your firm? When did you apply?
Reply 22
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from UCL for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

just got an offer today!
Original post by Anonymous #1
People here are like this only, they don't know anything, they just complain and complain. BTW, congrats on the offer, I also applied to msci management, and I hope to get an offer soon. And ignore them

hey thank you! and best of luck in your application - where are have you/are you applying? and you're right they were being unnecessarily rude but tbf i put MSc instead of MSci which might've been confusing.
Original post by Justcurious_yr12
Wow! Congratulations.
Is this your firm? When did you apply?

Thank you! I applied a week before november so they took 5 weeks to respond which I was not expecting so I'm dead chuffed. and now that i've been rejected from oxford, yes I think I'll firm it over edinburgh (if you saw my little dilemma earlier lol)
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by halyardic
just got an offer today!

congrats!! which course? and is it your firm?
Reply 26
I live in Wales where the maths and further maths courses are structured so that you complete the maths one in year 12 and further maths one in year 13. I already got an A* in Maths and so they’ve given me the Access UCL contextual offer for AB this year which is common for low-income and underrepresented groups. Again thank you for being so polite

Hi, also a Welsh student here! I've just had an offer for medical physics at UCL!!
Thank you! I applied a week before november so they took 5 weeks to respond which I was not expecting so I'm dead chuffed. and now that i've been rejected from oxford, yes I think I'll firm it over edinburgh (if you saw my little dilemma earlier lol)

Oxford has rejected insane amount this year. I have applied to UCL MSci Physics as well. Applied a week after you so hoping to hear soon I guess. I am contextual too but don't have any achieved grades yet. Already have an offer from KCL and Warwick so not that nervous but really want to go to UCL.
Anyone heard back for econ??
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from UCL for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi. I've recently received an offer for BSc Biomedical Sciences at UCL. I have 3A* predicted in Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I look forward to starting the course Sep 2024 and would like to get know anyone who will be doing the same course or within the life sciences department.
Original post by IsobelS14
Hi, also a Welsh student here! I've just had an offer for medical physics at UCL!!

Omg congrats is it your firm? Very slight chance we could end up in the same place!
Reply 31
I’ve received an offer for Msci Biological Sciences!
Reply 32
Got an offer from UCL today to study natural sciences 🎉🎉🎉 so pleased
Original post by Kumar2005
Got an offer from UCL today to study natural sciences 🎉🎉🎉 so pleased

Congratulations 🎉

When did you apply and what are your predicted?
Reply 34
Original post by Justcurious_yr12
Congratulations 🎉

When did you apply and what are your predicted?

Applied in October . Predicted A* A* A*
Has anyone heard back from Biochem… i saw some biosciences offers above! Hopefully I hear back from them soon after the Christmas break
Reply 36

Hi everyone, I have an offer for Psychology with Education, and my A Levels are English Lit, Psychology and Philosophy!
Original post by elsiegrp
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Psychology with Education, and my A Levels are English Lit, Psychology and Philosophy!

how are you finding psych? (i do aqa)

and I’m in year 13
Reply 39

i also do aqa! i'm finding it okay - i think it is the easiest of my subjects. what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending