The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elsiegrp
i also do aqa! i'm finding it okay - i think it is the easiest of my subjects. what about you?

yeah i am really enjoying it!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi guys, I recently got my offer for BSc maths and physics and just read this from the course specification that came with the offer letter:

This programme is offered as a three-year BSc or a four-year MSci degree. The first two years of the programme are identical, and students are advised to apply for the MSci degree in the first instance, as it is possible to transfer to the BSc during the first three years.

Does that mean I am unable to transfer from the BSc to the MSci if I decide to change in my 3rd year?
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi guys, I recently got my offer for BSc maths and physics and just read this from the course specification that came with the offer letter:

This programme is offered as a three-year BSc or a four-year MSci degree. The first two years of the programme are identical, and students are advised to apply for the MSci degree in the first instance, as it is possible to transfer to the BSc during the first three years.

Does that mean I am unable to transfer from the BSc to the MSci if I decide to change in my 3rd year?

My friend decided in year 3 she wanted to do the Masters in physics so it’s possible. But best to check to be sure
Original post by Anonymous #6

May I ask for your GCSE (or equivalent) and Predicted Grades?
Original post by Anonymous #1
People here are like this only, they don't know anything, they just complain and complain. BTW, congrats on the offer, I also applied to msci management, and I hope to get an offer soon. And ignore them

Original post by Anonymous #5
Anyone heard back for econ??

Original post by Vkk1
Anyone applying for statistics, economics and finance

Original post by Ilovekfcwraps
Received an offer for mathematics yesterday. I am studying Chemistry and Economics right now. Let me know if you have also received an offer for this course!

Hi everyone, I have an offer for Psychology with Education, and my A Levels are English Lit, Psychology and Philosophy!

Original post by Anonymous #7

9999999987A GCSE and I have achieved 3 A stars in maths, physics, chem and predicted A star for FM in my gap year. The offer is conditional upon an A in FM
Original post by King spine
Hi guys I'm also a ucl offer holder but I've just realised I made a stupid mistake. I forgot to declare my first 2 months at an old uni. I will be informing ucl of this and want to know what I should be ready for

I doubt this'll happen , but potential a withdrawal of your offer
Reply 51
My daughter received an offer 2 weeks ago for Medical Innovation and Enterprise MSci. It was about 10 days after applying. She's doing APs (British but international education) and they asked for 3APs x grade 5 including Calc BC. She's not on this forum so posting on her behalf in case this is of interest to anyone. Also has an offer from Queen Marys for Design Engineering. Not heard back from Imperial (Design Engineering and Medical Ventures) or Kings (General Engineering).
Hi everyone, happy holidays!

I received an offer two weeks ago for Modern Languages (French and Spanish).

I study French, Spanish, Latin and English literature.

Are there any fellow linguists…?
(edited 4 months ago)
Hi everyone, I have an offer for Psychology with Education, and my A Levels are English Lit, Psychology and Philosophy!

Huge congrats to you! Do you mind sharing your predicted/GCSEs??
Original post by Vkk1
Anyone applying for statistics, economics and finance

Yh what’s ur gcse and predicted grades

I’m applying for the same course! What predicted grades did you get and when did you apply? if you don’t mind me asking! I am nervous 😭
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Taybahhusnain
I’m applying for the same course! What predicted grades did you get and when did you apply? if you don’t mind me asking! I am nervous 😭

totally fine, i'm predicted 3 A* and i applied early october - good luck with your application!
Reply 57
Hey everyone, happy holidays!!
Applied 03/10/23 (for Oxbridge deadline)
Got an offer for BSC Social Sciences on 20/12/23 (considering swapping for Social Anth, but not sure yet).
Offer ask: AAA
GCSE grades: 99999999888
A levels + predicted: Psychology A*, Sociology A*, Maths A*, Drama and Theatre Studies A*.
Other offers: Manchester so far (ABB)
Other apps: Cambridge, LSE, Edinburgh
No rejections yet (will probs change on Cambridge decisions day lol)
UCL will be my firm if I don't get into Cambs 🙂
Reply 58
Original post by zleggz
Hey everyone, happy holidays!!
Applied 03/10/23 (for Oxbridge deadline)
Got an offer for BSC Social Sciences on 20/12/23 (considering swapping for Social Anth, but not sure yet).
Offer ask: AAA
GCSE grades: 99999999888
A levels + predicted: Psychology A*, Sociology A*, Maths A*, Drama and Theatre Studies A*.
Other offers: Manchester so far (ABB)
Other apps: Cambridge, LSE, Edinburgh
No rejections yet (will probs change on Cambridge decisions day lol)
UCL will be my firm if I don't get into Cambs 🙂

Nice one!
I got an offer for Anthropology BSc today;
A Levels predicted:
GovPol: A*
Sociology: A*
Drama and Theatre: A*
Biology: A
Original post by Vkk1
(IGCSE) 7A*s 1 9 and 1 A
A levels 4A*'s maths,fm,physics,economics
My personal statement is 45% statistics and related (maths, data science), the rest economics and finance.

U international?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending