Sociology: A*
Drama and Theatre: A*
Biology: A

congrats!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by JustMilkshake
Hi. I've recently received an offer for BSc Biomedical Sciences at UCL. I have 3A* predicted in Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I look forward to starting the course Sep 2024 and would like to get know anyone who will be doing the same course or within the life sciences department.

Hi I’ve applied for that too but haven’t heard back yet, may I ask when you applied?
Hi! I received a contextual offer from UCL to study Law LLB a few weeks ago! Has anyone else heard back from the Law department yet??
Reply 63
Hi everyone, I have a AAA offer for neuroscience and my A levels are Biology, Chemistry and Maths!
Any others with neuroscience offers?
Original post by Anonymous #12
Hi! I received a contextual offer from UCL to study Law LLB a few weeks ago! Has anyone else heard back from the Law department yet??

Hi, when did you apply?
got my classics offer today!!
Original post by Anonymous #13
Hi, when did you apply?

I applied on the 10th of October as part of the Oxbridge deadline!
Reply 67
Original post by Anonymous #4
your lie couldn't be more obvious, how are you doing a masters instantly after yr 13 loooooool, stop capping on here

I also think that he is lying, however u can apply for a masters at ucl or any other uni striaght after sixth form, I've recieved an offer to do a masters there for engineering.
Reply 68
Original post by hhxchdsd
Hi everyone, I have a AAA offer for neuroscience and my A levels are Biology, Chemistry and Maths!
Any others with neuroscience offers?

Heya, congrats on your offer! I also got one for neuroscience! I do IB so higher biology, chemistry and maths and then standard french, english and psych.
has anyone gotten an offer for linguistics yet? still waiting for mine :smile:
Reply 70
Original post by rubyeb
Heya, congrats on your offer! I also got one for neuroscience! I do IB so higher biology, chemistry and maths and then standard french, english and psych.

Congrats, is it your first choice as well because it is for me, so it will be my firm.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 71
Original post by hhxchdsd
Congrats, is it your first choice as well because it is for me, so it will be my firm.

Yeah it’s my firm as well. Have you applied for the BSc or the MSci?
Reply 72
Hi just got an offer for Global Humanitarian Studies BSc!
Original post by Aaa112
Hi just got an offer for Global Humanitarian Studies BSc!

me too
me too!!! what grades are you predicted?
Reply 74
Original post by Anonymous #3
me too
me too!!! what grades are you predicted?

A*A*A !!!! got a contextual offer tho!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Original post by harrypotterfan7
Hi everyone!

I've got an offer to study Physics MSc at UCL, and currently I'm doing Physics, Further Maths and Religious Studies. My offer is AB bc I did the normal Maths a-level in yr 12 so I suppose I could drop RS if I needed to. I'm also really stuck between choosing edinburgh and ucl as I have offers from both, and I would appreciate any advice!!

your lie couldn't be more obvious, how are you doing a masters instantly after yr 13 loooooool, stop capping on here

You CAN actually don’t know masters straight away. There are so many integrated master courses. For example, all pharmacy courses are the mpharm masters
has anyone got a law offer xxxxxx
Original post by harrypotterfan7
I live in Wales where the maths and further maths courses are structured so that you complete the maths one in year 12 and further maths one in year 13. I already got an A* in Maths and so they’ve given me the Access UCL contextual offer for AB this year which is common for low-income and underrepresented groups. Again thank you for being so polite

If they can not be bothered to do their homework, why do you need to explain yourself. I believed you from the outset. In addition, I checked the UCL Physics contextual (AAB) and believed you had gained A Level maths a year early. A* a year early is very impressive so well done.

So effectively you are exceeding the contextual requirement with A*AB. There is a good chance you will get or exceed the standard minimum requirement of A*AA. Hence, this is a no brainer for UCL and it counts towards their contextual offer statistics. This is a Win-Win situation all-round so ignore the doubters. Good Luck harrypotterfan7 - may the force be with you.
Original post by Anonymous #16
has anyone got a law offer xxxxxx

I received a contextual offer in December, and I applied in October!
Original post by alizashahx
i’m applying too!! also for contextual what grades did you get for contextual and what circumstance 💕 i’m a young carer so idk

i got an ABB offer (uncontextual)
and my predicted is AAB
if it helps at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending