The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #27
Has anyone gotten an invite to a chemical engineering offer holder day?

yh i got one on monday for 25th april
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #106
yh i got one on monday for 25th april

25th April is a Thursday no?
25th April is a Thursday no?
i meant I got the invite on monday and the offer holders day is on the 25th
Original post by siusiu324
Hi I have got an offer to study pharmacy at UCL, and my A level are chemistry, biology and maths. Looking forward to meet some of my future classmate in this thread !

when did u do interview and test?
i meant I got the invite on monday and the offer holders day is on the 25th

do u think theyll send more if they send out more offers
Original post by Az83
Hi there when I was registering for accomodation I put only 3 preferences than 4 will that mean I give them an open option in selecting a room for me.

yes, i believe so. i'd suggest you put 5 preferences so that even if you don't get into your top choices you still end up in a preferred accommodation , at least that is what i did
do u think theyll send more if they send out more offers

yh for sure. if u already have an offer u could email them
yh for sure. if u already have an offer u could email them

what if i dont
what if i dont
they said theres multiple offer holder days so i wouldn't use april 25th as a deadline
Hello guys, a reminder to not exchange social media accounts on this thread and any other TSR thread. Thank you!
what if i dont

It seems you have done all you can for now to be ahead. If you have an offer, contact the department when they reopen after the holiday or send an email now. If you do not have an offer yet, contact the department once you have an offer. You may still make the 25th of April or a later date. Good Luck and try not to worry about things out of your control. I suspect loads more students are in the same position.
guys is there no offer holder day for biochem??
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello guys, a reminder to not exchange social media accounts on this thread and any other TSR thread. Thank you!

How much are you paid for this tsr job
Original post by joe_y.i
If your subject has an offer holder day, they will email you about it. Unless your offer was later than a majority of the others on your course and it's already occurred

I got it in the middle of the period when most med people got their offers (I know that because for med, unlike a lot of subjects there is a really tight window in which they sent quite a few offers). I actually feel like I got it relatively early tbh, so it is more strange why I still haven't got an email. I also firmed my offer, so I really dont know why i havent gotten an email. Anyway i probably wasnt going to go anyway but its still weird...
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Original post by Anonymous #93
How much are you paid for this tsr job

i am a volunteer :smile:
Reply 795
Any medicine offer holders here gonna go to the ucl medicine offer holder day on the 12th??
Still waiting for economics Bsc. Do u think it’s pointless? I feel quite disappointed
Original post by Gouniversity
Still waiting for economics Bsc. Do u think it’s pointless? I feel quite disappointed

I’m still waiting on politics and ir too
im applying for student accom atm. they say i need a user id. does anyone know where i can access that?
Reply 799
Original post by Gouniversity

me too bro, genuinely it’s so unlikely getting an offer now but im holding out the tiniest amount of hope

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending