The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alizashahx
I’m also predicted AAB but i got an email saying im eligible for access ucl? so idk anymore

I think that just means that you’re offer will be lowered to BBB
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by rubyeb
Yeah it’s my firm as well. Have you applied for the BSc or the MSci?

I applied for the Bsc course, because I'm not really sure if I wanna do a masters.
Also, are you an international student? Just curious, because I'm not one myself
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by mais66666
me too!

omg congrats! what was your offer? and is ucl ur top choice?
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous #16
has anyone got a law offer xxxxxx

I haven’t heard back yet and I applied 10th October!
Reply 84
Is there an offer holders day for UCL ?
Original post by Anonymous #16
has anyone got a law offer xxxxxx

Still waiting and i applied on the 9th of November but i don’t rlly think i’ll get in because i did bad on my lnat essay
Reply 86
oh I actually do 5 coz i already sat the 4 langagues' exams
Reply 87
Original post by Too lazy
Heyyy I’m offered a place for maths today and for a levels i do Chinese, Italian, Spanish, french, maths, further maths, physics,economics and business

CAP!
Reply 88
I have an offer to study chemistry and mathematics at UCL! I am doing the IB; I'm predicted 44/45 with 777 at HL. Offer requires a 38 and 666. Planning on firming it after getting rejected from Oxford this week ˙◠˙.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 89
Original post by rubyeb
Yeah it’s my firm as well. Have you applied for the BSc or the MSci?

Also, do you know of any group chats for neuroscience UCL?
Original post by m3ryammmm
CAP!

Did you apply to Imperial as well? I feel like I've seen someone doing 9 A-levels on an Imperial admissions spreadsheet for maths?
anyone doing population health sciences?
Reply 92
Original post by m3ryammmm
CAP!

Just becasue you cant do it doesnt mean others cant bro. I already know the 4 langauge by heart
Reply 93
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from UCL for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Did anyone get an offer for Politics and International Relations?
Any PhD offers ?
Original post by Vkk1
Anyone applying for statistics, economics and finance

Yes, I am. I have 5 A*s achieved in Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Economics, and Psychology and an A* in my Cyber EPQ. 13 A*s for iGCSE and I'm an int. student.
Original post by Anonymous #17
anyone doing population health sciences?

^^^
Did anyone get any Econs offers yet from UCL? If yes, when did you apply (partly cuz I've been waiting since October), what are your predicted and are you an intl. student?
Original post by Anonymous #15
your lie couldn't be more obvious, how are you doing a masters instantly after yr 13 loooooool, stop capping on here

You CAN actually don’t know masters straight away. There are so many integrated master courses. For example, all pharmacy courses are the mpharm masters
very true, i’ve applied to uniofmcr, liverpool, sheffield, newcastle and ucl and i’ve got an offer @ sheffield (specifically) for an intergrated masters course to study Urban Planning and Studies with study abroad (+ optional placement year).
It’s most definitely possible, you just had to look properly when you were applying. If anything it puts you at an advantage to do an intergrated masters course as you don’t have to apply to do a masters degree when you finish.

Is it possible to put the form and spreadsheet on the first page?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending