The Student Room Group

Missed application

I have received financial funding from student finance, having successfully completed a foundation year in the preceding academic term. Commencing my first year at the university this September, I encountered a lapse in funding for the current academic year. It appears that a reapplication is necessary to address this matter. Could you kindly provide guidance or assistance in navigating this process? Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Original post by MiroKa111
I have received financial funding from student finance, having successfully completed a foundation year in the preceding academic term. Commencing my first year at the university this September, I encountered a lapse in funding for the current academic year. It appears that a reapplication is necessary to address this matter. Could you kindly provide guidance or assistance in navigating this process? Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there,

You need to reapply every year for finance, when the applications open. Can you confirm if you're referring to the 23/24 academic year? When did your course start? Is it full time or part time?

Thanks,
Ross
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

You need to reapply every year for finance, when the applications open. Can you confirm if you're referring to the 23/24 academic year? When did your course start? Is it full time or part time?

Thanks,
Ross

Hi, my foundation year was 22/23. 2023 September I have started first year, it is full time.
Original post by MiroKa111
Hi, my foundation year was 22/23. 2023 September I have started first year, it is full time.

Hi there,

Thanks, based on this you should make a 23/24 application online as soon as you can. Applications normally take 4-6 weeks to be approve, though the timescales can change.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending