The Student Room Group

Bleeding from clitoral hood after masterbating

hi, so pretty embarrassing to say, but i like to masterbate a lot. mostly 2x a day, and it has gotten to the point if i try to masterbate at most 2 times in one night, it hurts extremely bad and not much but blood comes from the clitoral hood. i have no nails, so i think the only explanation could be vigorous rubbing? but this only started happening a couple months ago, and ive been masterbating for about 3 years now. please help 🙏🏼
Original post by Anonymous
hi, so pretty embarrassing to say, but i like to masterbate a lot. mostly 2x a day, and it has gotten to the point if i try to masterbate at most 2 times in one night, it hurts extremely bad and not much but blood comes from the clitoral hood. i have no nails, so i think the only explanation could be vigorous rubbing? but this only started happening a couple months ago, and ive been masterbating for about 3 years now. please help 🙏🏼

i actually had a similair problem when i was 14, I solved it by picking up hobbies and I ended up just masturbating less. I picked up cooking, but you could do anything really just try to do it less dude from what I found while i researched it back then thats the only solution. fr
Original post by Anonymous

Are you pulling back on your hood and/or rubbing too vigorously? Have you changed your technique in the past couple of months?
Original post by ageshallnot
Are you pulling back on your hood and/or rubbing too vigorously? Have you changed your technique in the past couple of months?

as far as i know, no i haven’t done anything differently which is why i’m so confused and was really scared the first time it happened.
Original post by anonymous31607
as far as i know, no i haven’t done anything differently which is why i’m so confused and was really scared the first time it happened.

I'm at a bit of a loss. I know you might find it embarrassing, but if the problem continues you should see a doctor.

Quick Reply

Latest