The Student Room Group

Maths at Pembroke

Has anyone else received an interview invite for maths at Pembroke?
My interview invite email says I have 2 interviews - 1 being 'interview prep' and one being 'subject'. Does this mean I have 2 interviews or is the interview prep one just like a waiting room or something? Or is it a general interview to do with your personal statement whereas the subject interview would be more technical?
My interview invite email says I have 2 interviews - 1 being 'interview prep' and one being 'subject'. Does this mean I have 2 interviews or is the interview prep one just like a waiting room or something? Or is it a general interview to do with your personal statement whereas the subject interview would be more technical?
I assume its just a waiting room / preparation as there is no interviewer listed for me.
Original post by jamesmcdonald123
I assume its just a waiting room / preparation as there is no interviewer listed for me.

yeah me neither
what did u apply for?
Original post by harvey_specterx

Apparently it is time for you to look at a set of problems or other forms that are going to be used in the interview. Hope this helps, and best of luck!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Apparently it is time for you to look at a set of problems or other forms that are going to be used in the interview. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

I see, thanks!
Reply 6

Hi! I got the same email from them! From my understanding interview prep will be a test and then the actual interview.
Reply 7

Would you like to talk together more about the interview? As i have one to the same college
Original post by Andreut28
Hi! I got the same email from them! From my understanding interview prep will be a test and then the actual interview.

Ahh that makes sense, when’s your interview?
Original post by Andreut28
Would you like to talk together more about the interview? As i have one to the same college

Sure!!
I’ll dm you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending