The Student Room Group

Interview Prep Time Pembroke

Hello guys,
Hope you are well.
I have an interview with Pembroke, and they have something called interview prep, about 40 min before the actual interview. Apparently it is supposed to be time for me to prep with a set of problems that will be used in the interview. Does anyone know what this is about? Thank you! Have a great day, and best of luck to all of you!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello guys,
Hope you are well.
I have an interview with Pembroke, and they have something called interview prep, about 40 min before the actual interview. Apparently it is supposed to be time for me to prep with a set of problems that will be used in the interview. Does anyone know what this is about? Thank you! Have a great day, and best of luck to all of you!

It will be based on A-Level Maths and maybe some topics from A-Level Further Maths and some topics which you've never seen before.

Remember to "think aloud whilst solving the question" 😀
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello guys,
Hope you are well.

Hi there,

I found a pdf document from 2019 about the designated interview prep time for different subjects (for Pembroke). For Maths it says "30-minute Maths preparation. One of the interviews will focus on your answers to the questions in the Maths preparation. You must not arrive for your pre-interview preparation before the time stated in your call to interview letter". This is from 2019 so probably a little different..... e.g., I only have one interview and my prep time is also 40 mins. I'd assume that, in the interview, they would discuss the questions we looked at in the prep time then also ask us some fresh ones....... I'm not 100% sure though.

Good luck with your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending