The Student Room Group

Does my flatmate like me

I’ve been at uni for a couple months now, there’s this girl in my flat that I liked but thought she would have no interest in me but recently idk if that’s true. Sometimes when we’re all going out to spoons or something she will randomly stroke my hair and neck, and she also made me download some film rating app after I mentioned I liked watching films to add her on it (idk if this means anything but my friend says it means she likes me) I feel like I’m overthinking things someone help me out
Reply 1
For some reason I can't edit but I thought I'd also add that a couple days ago she said she would like me more if I snapped her or just talked to her in general more (I added her on snap a while back but never sent anything)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve been at uni for a couple months now, there’s this girl in my flat that I liked but thought she would have no interest in me but recently idk if that’s true. Sometimes when we’re all going out to spoons or something she will randomly stroke my hair and neck, and she also made me download some film rating app after I mentioned I liked watching films to add her on it (idk if this means anything but my friend says it means she likes me) I feel like I’m overthinking things someone help me out

She seems to have some sort of interest in you but no one can guarantee what's actually going on in her head except for her. For now, I would suggest you to follow the flow of the river and you'll figure it out the catch sooner or later. If you notice something more enthusiastic, you know what to do. Good luck! 🤞🏻
Reply 3
It sounds quite positive although it might be just friendship and wishful thinking. Usually you can trust your inner instincts on these things. Maybe try an ambiguous date request. Mind you, dating a flatmate is high risk for angst down the line

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending