The Student Room Group

flexible combined honours personal statement

Hello, i am applying for a joint degree at exeter that is different from the rest of my course choices. i was just wondering if anyone else had applied to this and how the personal statement would would as you can only do one for UCAS. I know you email in a separate personal statement, but should this statement talk about the same work experience and skills as in the other one?
I’m planning on writing it as a completely separate statement and putting in all the information that’s in the other one and i was just wondering if this is the right thing to do and if anyone has any tips for this
Reply 1
Hello, i am applying for a joint degree at exeter that is different from the rest of my course choices. i was just wondering if anyone else had applied to this and how the personal statement would would as you can only do one for UCAS. I know you email in a separate personal statement, but should this statement talk about the same work experience and skills as in the other one?
I’m planning on writing it as a completely separate statement and putting in all the information that’s in the other one and i was just wondering if this is the right thing to do and if anyone has any tips for this
Your ps for any academic degree shouldn’t include more than a sentence on work experience or skills. Academic personal statements should be 80%+ on your academic interests and activities

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending