The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Chronoscope !! it is not her Birthday !!

:dancing2::pirateprincess::dancing2:
THIRTY-NINE TODAY
:girl::badger::badger: :badger::badger::girl::badger::badger::rave: :girl: :girl::girl::rave::girl::girl::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::girl::girl::badger::crown::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::lazy::nyan::badger::bear:

@Chrono has joined the Super Elite at the summit of Success Mountain !!

We need our own Food Scientist up here on the Peak.

You will keep us healthily nutrified !

We are delighted to Admit you to the Summit Ma'am [scrollr]:rave: [/scrollr] Please join me in congratulating Chrono on achieving 12 Gems !!

it only took her less than 8 and 1/2 years !!

Chrono is a keen knitter and a Master Baker and gets very excited at Christmas

:merry:

Chrono's Star Sign is Cancer :yep:

cancersign.png

:pirateprincess:Chrono loves Dr Who, Harry Potter and that, and has helped out on TSR in Entertainment & Chat etc :pirateprincess:

and is keen on Penguins (the birds, and maybe the confectionary...) :yep:
:dancing2:
[scroll] :woo: Well Played Chrono !! :woo: [/scroll]
[scrollr]@Chronoscope[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Admit-One[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Son of the Sea[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Artful Lounger[/scroll]*[scrollr]@StriderHort[/scrollr]* [scroll] [scroll]@Flaurie[/scroll]* [scrollr]@BOO[/scrollr] * [scroll]@Napp[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Muttley79[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Oxford Mum[/scroll]* [scrollr]@harrysbar[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Foxehh[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Diddydec[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Londonmyst[/scroll]* [scrollr]@DrawTheLine[/scrollr]* [scroll]:wavey:[/scroll]* [scrollr]@QE2[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Andrew97[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Angryjellofish[/scrollr]* [scrollr]@Sir Cumference[/scrollr]* [scroll]@gjd800[/scroll]* [scrollr]@FullofSurprises[/scrollr]* [scroll]@The Lonely Goatherd[/scroll]* [scrollr]@04MR17[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Plantagenet Crown[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Reality Check[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Cheeseisveg [/scroll]* [scrollr] @Drewski[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Sulfolobus[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Rum Ham[/scrollr]* [scroll]@CoolCavy[/scroll]* [scrollr]@Doonesbury[/scrollr]* [scroll]@WoodyMKC [/scroll]* [scrollr]:girl: :girl:[/scrollr]* [scroll]@Paracosm [/scroll]* [scrollr]@UWS [/scrollr]* [scroll]@SeanFM[/scroll] * [scrollr]@Yoohoo[/scrollr]

it couldn't have happened to a nicer Person
:yay:
[scroll][scrollr][scroll]

Spoiler

[scrollr]Hurry up It Could Be You[/scrollr]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well done - glad to share the summit with such a superstar :smile:
Reply 2
hmmmmm the scrolling feature does not work after The Improvements.... maybe it will return before long :holmes:
i shall leave the scrolls in place ... you will just have to imagine the motion :yep:
well done Chrono! Awesome stuff :gah: Glad to have you join us :biggrin: :woohoo:
Reply 4
congrats, very well deserved
Nice one, congrats :awesome:
Congratulations. 🎉
My sincere and best wishes to the 12th gems. You got it in lesser than ten years, great performance and well deserved. It is a pleasure to be with you on TSR and if you aged 39, I congratulate you to the Birthday! :congrats:

:party::party::party:
(edited 5 months ago)
Congratulations! :party2:
Huge congratulations! :woo: :party:
Reply 10
tibetlen1.jpg

@Chronoscope you are welcome to use all of the facilities on the Summit.

The VIP leisure chalet is just behind Waitrose.

@Muttley79 tells me she has topped up the Rhubarb Gin samovar and has opened a new packet of Fig Rolls in you honour

Enjoy !!

:wavey:
Congrats Chrono. We’re honoured to have you join us.
Congratulations! It is a pleasure to welcome you to our ranks :adore:
Happy birthday! :yay:
✨Congratulations
Original post by Muttley79
Well done - glad to share the summit with such a superstar :smile:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
well done Chrono! Awesome stuff :gah: Glad to have you join us :biggrin: :woohoo:

Original post by souffle101
congrats, very well deserved

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Nice one, congrats :awesome:

Original post by 5hyl33n
Congratulations. 🎉

Original post by Kallisto
My sincere and best wishes to the 12th gems. You got it in lesser than ten years, great performance and well deserved. It is a pleasure to be with you on TSR and if you aged 39, I congratulate you to the Birthday! :congrats:

:party::party::party:

Original post by londonmyst
Congratulations! :party2:

Original post by CatusStarbright
Huge congratulations! :woo: :party:

Original post by Admit-One
Congrats Chrono. We’re honoured to have you join us.

Original post by Charles III
Congratulations! It is a pleasure to welcome you to our ranks :adore:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
Congrats!

Original post by 04MR17
Happy birthday! :yay:

Original post by agent_duck343
✨Congratulations

Thank you all! :grouphugs:
Original post by the bear
tibetlen1.jpg

@Chronoscope you are welcome to use all of the facilities on the Summit.

The VIP leisure chalet is just behind Waitrose.

@Muttley79 tells me she has topped up the Rhubarb Gin samovar and has opened a new packet of Fig Rolls in you honour

Enjoy !!

:wavey:

Oooooh :awesome: :rofl:

I'm very tired after the climb

Might need to lie down for a bit :sleep:
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Chronoscope
Oooooh :awesome: :rofl:

I'm very tired after the climb

Might need to lie down for a bit :sleep:

the Chalet is equipped with luxury bunkbeds with 48 Tog duvets to keep the draughts out :yay:
Original post by the bear
the Chalet is equipped with luxury bunkbeds with 48 Tog duvets to keep the draughts out :yay:

We kept trying to get 50+ but received advice that it was "medically unwise".

Quick Reply

Latest